Pismo the weekend of June 2nd. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo the weekend of June 2nd.

It looks just like this on the side of Rick's. Same font and size.

P2121510.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

froader...i think i might be needeg one of those explorer4x4.com windshield stickers...are those still in print???

and, are you sure everyone wouldn't rather work on my explorer this weekend if i supplied the hamburgers and doctor pepper??? lmao

Well, my cousin who lives in Arroyo Grande wants to ride in the afternoon. He has to take his kid to a baseball game at Noon first..

ya, that windshield banner sounds cool. thanks froader! and what about your camping plans, as far as a tent goes?

froader...i think i might be needeg one of those explorer4x4.com windshield stickers...are those still in print???
That's the only one I have. I'm sure someone is making stickers on this site.

ya, that windshield banner sounds cool. thanks froader! and what about your camping plans, as far as a tent goes?

No problem. I was still debating whether I'm going to take a tent or just sleep in the back of the explorer. I probably won't decide until I start packing... :)

i'm sorry, i didn't want his...i thought they were 2 different stickers...i will look it up later...thanks...
so tomorrow night will you give me some info where to meet up with you or i can go up later...either way, let me know thanks

Yeah, I tried to get ahold of my dad today, but he was in meetings all day. Then I was busy after work until just now. I'll call him tomorrow morning and get a hold of you so we can figure out a meeting spot. I'll PM you right now with my cell.

Ok tbars...

My dad's friend did not get the sand rail running so we're not picking it up. We were thinking of leaving earlier like around 9ish. That should put us in Pismo ~ 1-2. I think it would be easiest to meet up with you when we get on the 101. Would you be able to leave that early?

heck, i'm still at the shop lmao...i was set on the 11 ish from your neighborhood but i could still leave at that time from mine...do you want to head up their ahead and i'll meet you there...i have a bunch of last minute things to do of my own in the morning and that way i won't be holding anyone up and if i get done earlier i can just head up then too...

cool, i got my Project X running so the motor wasn't seized. and it does sund decent..the tranny won't go into gear though...anyway, i am still comming up and i promise not to start on tearing down my tranny this weekend...lol

froader just called and they are at pismo...shhh, don't tell him i was working on my tranny, lol...i am heading out for sure in about 30 mins...see you all up there...

I made it down and back home.

I was suprised, the zuk is way more capable than I thought.

yes he did and he got some air, honest....i just got home to and i will have some pics up later this evening...Froader and his dad are a must meet...they are the nicest, most considerate, and friendly people...i believe everyone had a good time including harley tucker, my dog...i can't wait for the next trip...

notes to self for next trip:
1)you can air back up at grand and 13th street as they have 3 free airstations with hose long enough for truck and trailer...
2)gas was 3.43, 24 cents higher than home...
3)leave on friday at 3 and it takes 5 hours to get there....head home at 8:45 on sunday and get home at 11:50...3hrs. 10 mins.
4)round trip was 428 miles

thats it from me for now as for pics...the trip was great and i can't wait to get the Project "X" running for pismo beach part deux....thanks from harley and i to everyone for making my first campout with the folks from ef such a fun weekend, helping to get me out of my hole, and a special thanks to froader and especially his dad for letting us ride with him on the dunes and so much more...you guys are all a great group to go out with...

at least he made it to pismo, lmao...why didn't you show up??? i wanted to check out your rig...trust me, i was taking notes and i'm impressed with froaders ride...

at least he made it to pismo, lmao...why didn't you show up??? i wanted to check out your rig...trust me, i was taking notes and i'm impressed with froaders ride...

Because I needed to finish my cage:D Which is drying right now, Finished installing the back half yesterday and I just painted it.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool, so are you ready to cage my Project X ??? just kidding...i was hoping to see your truck before i got my project X running...i bet you are glad that cage is finished...i'm hoping you don't need it...

Back