Return from Big Bear Camp & Crawl | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Big Bear Camp & Crawl

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here are a few photos my nephew took with the fisheye lense. They didn't come out like he had hoped they would.

25_22A.jpg

24_21A.jpg

21_18A.jpg

I guess I can't post pics? I don't know why but there's no option for me to post pics?

Gary, we'll get em up tomorrow.

Great pics everyone. Looks like a great trail.:salute:

sorry i didn't get any pics of your rig rjcooper :( pretty nice explorer.

Look likes everyone had a good time up there. Thought for sure i was gonna make it but the freight dried up on the West Coast and had to take a run to St. Louis Mo for the weekend.

Guess i should be happy that i have a solid job again and try to make the next run that comes up.

sorry i didn't get any pics of your rig rjcooper :( pretty nice explorer.

Thanks, it still needs some work but the SAS came out nice. I was thinking about adding wider front fenders like yours because I love the prerunner look but I'm afraid I'll crack them on rocks. My Dana 30 is out of a Cherokee and it's only about 1.5 inches wider than the stock IFS so I think I'm just going to stick with the stock ones and make a front bumper.

I wish I could have made it. That looked like fun. I am still job searching and my rent takes all my unemployment money.:(:rolleyes:

I was thinking, "this is the best pic of IFS flex I have ever see, why doesn't mine do this." Then I see a shackle and talk of your SAS. Nice looking "stealth" rig.

Attachments

• ATT00002[1].jpg
    ATT00002[1].jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,139

Glad you all made it back safe. Looks like a great trip. JB looks harder than the last time I did it.

Gary glad you could make it. Hope to see ya on a future trip.

Glad you all made it back safe. Looks like a great trip. JB looks harder than the last time I did it.

Gary glad you could make it. Hope to see ya on a future trip.

Yeah had a awesome time as always. I'll be watching for next run maybe I can arrange a tri state area run with you guys (open invite 2 all) when the weather cools maybe late septmber? I might start a thread if anyone is interested.

I was thinking, "this is the best pic of IFS flex I have ever see, why doesn't mine do this." Then I see a shackle and talk of your SAS. Nice looking "stealth" rig.

Thanks. I wasn't concerned about making it look stock but I did want to make sure that it rode as good or better than it did with the IFS which I can say it does. Out of the vehicles we own this is my wifes favorite to drive so I didn't want to ruin it with the conversion. It took me a year to complete it in my driveway because I made sure everything was perfect. I'd like to go to coilovers and a Dana 44 one day but I'm enjoying it the way it is right now.

Back