Return from Big Bear | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Big Bear

you dented a door cause you took a ****ty line!!!:p:

Does Winter's wife no he's out there...better hide these pics:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ended up in a ****ty line. I was going to go straight from here...

...but since I didn't air down, the front tires slid to the right so I had no choice.

Missy was there, but none of the girls wanted to ride down that part with us. :)

Sorry we couldn't hook up, but it looks like you guys had a blast :thumbsup:.

I ended up in a ****ty line. I was going to go straight from here...

...but since I didn't air down, the front tires slid to the right so I had no choice.

Missy was there, but none of the girls wanted to ride down that part with us. :)

Just yankin your chain;) Window ok? Sorry to here about the motor:thumbdwn::( Trust me when the trans dies...C5, when the motor does..5.0;)

Speeking of which I'll have all the homework done sence my dad is doing the 4.0/C5 thing in the zuk;)

wow looks cool. all i know of big bear is the little fire road things and white mountain. sorry to hear about your car, froader. sounds like your pretty fustrated with it :(

...R.J., just like cleghorn, you always leave before the fun stuff..:D

R.J. next time you go to Big Bear, be sure to do Crab Flats to Deep Creek and the John Bull Trail. Also when it opens back up (if it does) check out Holcomb Valley Trail. It's a fun one.

I am frustrated, but only because I put less than 2k miles/year on this thing and it's starting to crap out. I know they aren't the easiest miles it could see though. The trans was supposedly rebuilt only ~13k miles before I got it (which puts it around 20k now) and the "*****" engine also has somewhere around 200k+ miles on it, but it's lame. :)

AND...I don't quite have the money I need to do the "next step" and drive-train swap.

R.J. next time you go to Big Bear, be sure to do Crab Flats to Deep Creek and the John Bull Trail. Also when it opens back up (if it does) check out Holcomb Valley Trail. It's a fun one.

I am frustrated, but only because I put less than 2k miles/year on this thing and it's starting to crap out. I know they aren't the easiest miles it could see though. The trans was supposedly rebuilt only ~13k miles before I got it (which puts it around 20k now) and the "*****" engine also has somewhere around 200k+ miles on it, but it's lame. :)

AND...I don't quite have the money I need to do the "next step" and drive-train swap.

If you just wanna rebuild a 4.0 Brandon has one that has a rod knock so its easily rebuildable. He said he's take 50$ for it.

the b2 wasn't in your group?

If you just wanna rebuild a 4.0 Brandon has one that has a rod knock so its easily rebuildable. He said he's take 50$ for it.

..I'm not sure but Zukman may be interested..:scratch:

how come nobody in all these pictures air down their tires?

Back