Photos - Return from Moab -pre CCR09 Run -Pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Return from Moab -pre CCR09 Run -Pics

crazyflights

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St. Joseph, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 1 ton Jeep
We went and did Moab before heading over to CCR09 since it was so close in the area, this was my 1st time at Moab and we had a great time!!
100_2130.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Next is a group photo, only rig that was missing was Mikes rental Jeep, the silver Rubicon was some new friends we met at Moab from Montana , they were absolutely great people!! They also were able to test there winch on my rear bumper that when i was hung sitting straight up and down.

Great pics!!!! Even tho you got hung up, you were still smiling and having a great time! Question: what is the year break(s) for the different gen explorer vehicles? Also, to install heavy suspenision systems, lift kits, coils, etc, is there cutting, welding, drilling etc required?

91-94 is first gen, 95-01 is 2nd gen, 02-05 is 3rd gen, 06+ is 4th gen. The 01-03 sports, and the 01-04 or 05 sport tracs are also considered to be 2nd gens.

A lot of the kits are bolt on, with maybe a little cutting, drilling, beating to make it fit. It all depends on the kit and how big you want to go.

Back