• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Return from Moab 2010

Albino 94LTD

Recovering from Moab 2016
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ
Yall aint got no trees out there!!1!
Ain't that the truth, we had to drive a day and a half just to get to where I felt comfortable there were still trees on the planet.:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Grandpa X

Reaction score
I met some of you guys on Pritchett! Awesome pics of your adventure!

Somebody cant drive... :rolleyes:

Tell me about it...

Here is the same place different rig.,.. hehe!

Here is me goofing off on GreenDay..

Last edited:

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Here is me goofing off on GreenDay.. [IMG said:
http://sexy6chick.smugmug.com/Offroad/Gone-Moab-Day-Three/P5265543/885270164_eWaz7-L.jpg[/IMG]
Hmm looks vaguely familiar ;) I really like that trail :D

Attachments

Grandpa X

Reaction score
Hey Clint! Ya I was trying to make that line fun! Guess it happened! LOL

I had made it up the left side of the obstacle before. Got a little too cocky! Hmm.. imagine that!

Here is a link to the video!!

Last edited:

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Looks like someone took out that tree on the left side since I went up it. Here is my buddy about 5 min. after me in the same position as you (a little more burnt oil though ;) ) :D

Attachments

Kirby N.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ranger
Good to meet you guys in the nissans. I was very impressed that all of you drove that hill at the beggining that everyone was having such a rough time with! I had such a rough time that I ran over a winch point and popped a brand new tire on my way down it just after you left!

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.

safn1949

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
M60A1 my first offroader
Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.
I'm thinking about going out there next year,I have been once with a guide named Frenchi LaChance who led me around for 4 days,but I'm not sure I can hang with you guys.
I hope to have 31's and 2-3 inches of lift by then,should be no problem but I also am not willing to get in over my head and tear the truck up.But if it's a mix of trails you do,the girl and I can maybe meet up and pick and choose what we will do,I will also have a winch and you can always use another one of those.

And a video camera and I know how the edit and join video so the carnage can be recorded.Let me know if you want another victim to tag along.:D

Grandpa X

Reaction score
Well, we will be out there that same weekend. Hopefully we see you folks again! Good clean fun!