• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Return from Moab 2010

Albino 94LTD

Recovering from Moab 2016
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ
Yall aint got no trees out there!!1!
Ain't that the truth, we had to drive a day and a half just to get to where I felt comfortable there were still trees on the planet.:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Grandpa X

Reaction score
I met some of you guys on Pritchett! Awesome pics of your adventure!

Somebody cant drive... :rolleyes:

Tell me about it...

Here is the same place different rig.,.. hehe!

DSCN0744.jpg

Here is me goofing off on GreenDay..

Last edited:

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Last edited by a moderator:

Grandpa X

Reaction score
Hey Clint! Ya I was trying to make that line fun! Guess it happened! LOL

I had made it up the left side of the obstacle before. Got a little too cocky! Hmm.. imagine that!

Here is a link to the video!!

Last edited:

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Looks like someone took out that tree on the left side since I went up it. Here is my buddy about 5 min. after me in the same position as you (a little more burnt oil though ;) ) :D

Attachments

Kirby N.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ranger
Good to meet you guys in the nissans. I was very impressed that all of you drove that hill at the beggining that everyone was having such a rough time with! I had such a rough time that I ran over a winch point and popped a brand new tire on my way down it just after you left!

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.

safn1949

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
M60A1 my first offroader
Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.
I'm thinking about going out there next year,I have been once with a guide named Frenchi LaChance who led me around for 4 days,but I'm not sure I can hang with you guys.
I hope to have 31's and 2-3 inches of lift by then,should be no problem but I also am not willing to get in over my head and tear the truck up.But if it's a mix of trails you do,the girl and I can maybe meet up and pick and choose what we will do,I will also have a winch and you can always use another one of those.

And a video camera and I know how the edit and join video so the carnage can be recorded.Let me know if you want another victim to tag along.:D

Grandpa X

Reaction score
Well, we will be out there that same weekend. Hopefully we see you folks again! Good clean fun!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crazyflights Return from Moab -pre CCR09 Run -Pics Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 12
Rick Return from Moab 2009! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 95
GJarrett Return From Moab 2005 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 110
Rick Return From Moab 2004! Photos!! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 131
Rick Return from MOAB 2003 (photos) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 28
mrboyle Return From Moab Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 39
Heath Return from Moab Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 108
Rick Return from Moab 2000 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 60
Tbars4 Return from the Mojave Desert - 2013 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 57
DB_1 Return from Devils Canyon Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 20
Rick Return from Truck Haven October '12 - Photos Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 49
zukman Return From Truckhaven MLK 2012 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 48
Maniak Return from Truck Haven Oct 2011 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 32
LONO100 my return to genoa peak trail (near lake tahoe on the nevada state line) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
R Return From Picture Canyon Colorado Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
gmanpaint Return from SMORR 2010 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 42
Burns Return From Uwharrie Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 42
Tbars4 Return from Geocaching Memorial weekend 2010 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 14
Tbars4 Return from the Mojave Desert Trail 2010 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 47
zukman Return from TDS '10(or I was surrounded by the Highway Patrol) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
C Return from Mudhaven run Jan 2010 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 71
C Return from Truckhaven Turkey Day 2009 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 35
crazyflights Return from Fall SMORR trip, stories, pics, carnage!! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 55
R Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 153
Brian1 Return from the Colorado Colors Run 09 - Ouray: Pics, Video and Reports Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 158
jrgaylor Return from Naches trail, Funy/Moon rocks Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 28
R Return from Big Bear Camp & Crawl Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 32
zukman Return from SMORR Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 125
DB_1 Return from King of the Hammers Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 21
John_Rock Return from Katemcy Rocks, TX - Feb. 21, 2009 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
S Return from Tahuya, a.k.a. married man gets reprieve Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 46
R Return From Truckhaven 2009 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 34
Stic-o TDS '09 Return to Truckhaven Mar. 6th-8th. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 65
Boomer12 Return from the LVY... Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 12
DB_1 Return from Truckhaven: Thanksgiving weekend '08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 51
Stic-o Return from Truckhaven first run fall '08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 119
Brian1 *Official* Return from CCR08 - Ouray Colorado Pics and Trip Reports Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 126
R.J. Return from Johnson Valley Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 23
mounty71 Return from Big Bear Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 95
Paul B. Return of the redemption run '08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 80
Tbars4 Return from the Mojave Trail March '08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 56
Diff Whack Daddy Return from Tahuya Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
R.J. Return from TDS '08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 75
C Return From Glamis Carnage Run 2008 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 87
Boomer12 My streak continues...(return from Cleghorn) Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 21
Boomer12 Return from yet another Big Bear snow run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 60
IZwack Return from Truckhaven Jan. 08 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 199
Ritsui Return from Silverwood/Arrowhead Snud Run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 42
Boomer12 Return from Big Bear rain, wind, mud, rock, and yes even some snow run! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 155
Tbars4 Return from Truckhaven turkey day 07 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 109