• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Ronin's Rig

Haven't done one of these yet, so here it is. Thanks to all who helped me with ideas and tips along the way!

I bought my 2004 Eddie Bauer 4.0 in 2009.

Current Mods:

-Scanguage II with blendmount rearview mirror mount: scangauge 2 questions
-OEM Class 3 hitch swap
-SCT XCal3 programmer with 87/89/93 torque tunes from Henson Performance
-Gibson stainless catback exhaust
-Hunter Brush Guard
-Helo wheels Maxx8 Black 16x8 wheels, 0 offset
-Treadwright Guard Dog M/T 265/75/16: Buy TreadWright All-Terrain & Mud Terrain Tires for Trucks, Jeeps & SU
-Cobra 75WXST CB radio with Firestik II 3' antenna - mounted over the right rear taillight: What do you reckon?
-Custom 1.25" front / 1" rear strut lift spacers
-12" limit straps - 3rd Gen Limiting Straps install
-Moog Coil Springs mounted on Monroe Reflex struts
-BTF tubular upper control arms with uniballs: For Sale - Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL
-PA 883 3” body lift: How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.
-Yukon 4.10 gear swap in the front and rear axles: Regearing the front differential - possible solution
-Aussie locker in the rear axle: How to: 3rd Gen Aussie Locker Install
-Rugged Ridge 100 Watt offroad lights x 4
-F-150 Tow Hooks
-OEM Fuel Tank and Transfer Case skid plates
-Custom Rock Sliders: Ronin's 3rd Gen rock slider build thread
-Viair 20001 On Board Air system: My "stealth" on board air install, pics, and video

Removed mods:
-Underdrive crank pulley/underdrive water pump pulley/overdrive alternator pulley
-Black Magic 150 electric fan/HHR electric fan (got too hot in the summer)
-1.5" body lift (upgraded to 3" body lift): How to: - 1.5" body lift for less than $50
-50W Baja Blazer offroad lights (too dim!)
-Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ radials 265/75/16
-KKM cone filter and MAF adapter with outerwear pre-filter: " Stage 2 " Intake 04-05
-BTF 1.75" front/1.5" rear strut lift spacers: How To: BTF-Fabrication Spacer Lift Install

More to come!

College Student

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indinapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 EB
Wow, was wondering if I missed something. Now I understand why I saw you make a move to the 4th gen section. Nice looking Ironman. Sorry about the 3rd gen.

Ronin8002

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT Ironman
Wow, was wondering if I missed something. Now I understand why I saw you make a move to the 4th gen section. Nice looking Ironman. Sorry about the 3rd gen.

Thanks, and I try to look at it as making an upgrade rather than losing something. :thumbsup:

College Student

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indinapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 EB
I definitely believe you achieved that. Well since you did the sky high thing, you gonna drop the next. I guess I should ask that in the new thread.

Ronin8002

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT Ironman
I definitely believe you achieved that. Well since you did the sky high thing, you gonna drop the next. I guess I should ask that in the new thread.

Nah, still lifting, just no body lift this time. Won't be messing with the axles either unless I decide to put in a TrueTrac....but that's it.