Scoop's On!!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Scoop's On!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would hope James knows I'm just playing. :p

Common... how can anyone resist me and my tight suspension? :D

I would have to see yours next to mine to see who's is really tighter. You show me your and I will show you mine! I have to argue that I am the tightest this side of the Missippi. LOL :p

actually, there was an "open header Friday" at my high school. :D and by some miracle, i have all of my teeth (my gene pool had a good filter on it).

Arkansas

The one thing they are strict on is lights, no ricer lights or even slight tint of any color but amber. And is is pretty cheap to get lisense and tags. And yes I have all but my wisdom teeth, military took them out, they didn't want me to get to smart! All in all not a bad place!

:)

*suddenly looks very worried*

....I'm missing some of my teeth.........Calcium deficiency as a kid :p

I did finally see an EB X with the running board delete option though!

Cj, I think I'm gonna copy your airdam, since mine is basically FUBAR now, if you don't mind....

Originally posted by Spas
Cj, I think I'm gonna copy your airdam, since mine is basically FUBAR now, if you don't mind....
Do I mind???

Get the f*** out of my thread! :frustrate

:p J/K :p

What happened to your airdam?

Do I mind???

ROTFL...now if I painted it green..... :D

What happened to your airdam?

Cj, I'm ashamed of you! How are you gonna compete with Robb or James to be the next Frank Rizzo if you miss all the important threads?! LOL

It's not a happy one, I warn you in advance:
Woops

Back