• Register Today It's free!

south of jackson, michigan

Tat2dExploder

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, Mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport 4.0
Its gonna be on private land (with permisson) south of Jackson. Could be a fun get together. Looking at the weekend between christmas and new years.

Check here for info.

blah blah blah

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will see what I can do to make it. Holiday season is rough for time, but it sounds like fun.

alright so its the 27th and 28th... now come on you michigan, indiana, and ohio guys its not that far form you at all:p

doubt i can make it but will try to get the time off. since truck has been sitting, might as well wheel in it...i may not have $$ fore repairs but at least i have a backup vehicle now!

bump, come on guys, lets get some more eXs out there.
i will actually have 4x4 this time:D

I'm not a member of yer club but I'd be interested in coming out. How far from Ann Arbor is it? I hope my open diffs dont put me on a strap to much?

you are more than welcome to come... as for how often you will be on a strap i couldn't tell ya, i've never been here b4, but i heard there is a somethin for everyone.
it sounds like it would be less than about 30 mins from ann arbor prolly...

So as long as the weather's ok its the 27th right? I'm in might be able to bring another ranger with me. Just give me some directions.

cool, i will keep ya posted

Sound like fun. Jonnesville is right down the road from me.

My X is 4x2, am I gonna get stuck?

sorry to inform you guys, but the guy that set this up lied to everyone, he never really got permission from the 4x4 club that owns the property :( but i'm willin to go somewhere else if ya guys still wanna wheel this weekend

That sucks!!! the weather was going to be nice for Dec this saturday.

hey gunnfixr, i'm in your area all the time! my girl lives in brooklyn, on round lk hwy right off 12!

Back