take 2 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

take 2

lizardtrac said:
cgi files, or scripts are used in stuff like this message board and for processing web forms and such.

Yeah, I figured that out after looking at my college coursebook, the course I took was only four weeks and we covered a tutorial a week and there are 10 tutorials, so we didn't get to cgi scripts and web forms, which comes later in the book. I worked with it today and it's pretty straight forward so let me know what info you want, whether you want a club logo on the top of the form, etc and I'll give it a shot. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Asilly50NJ said:
Umm.....we got a Texan wit us,.........but hes in Brooklyn for now, and better keep his ass there :frustrate

Well sorry to burst your bubble but I talked to the school today and they ok'd the total amount of my loan so I will be going back to TEXAS for sure now :bounce:

Texplorer said:
Well sorry to burst your bubble but I talked to the school today and they ok'd the total amount of my loan so I will be going back to TEXAS for sure now :bounce:

* thinks we can hide Tex somewhere in NYC.. I bet there are tons of places where the Police wouldn't think about looking..

yeah, lets do it.... and when a run comes up, we can tie him up in the back of his truck and force him to enjoy it....

dam it,..........i gots to talk to some guys in brooklyn i know to find a place to stash him and his truck. :chug:

lizardtrac said:
yeah, lets do it.... and when a run comes up, we can tie him up in the back of his truck and force him to enjoy it....
Uhhh... You wanna tie him up in the back of his truck and do WHAT to him that he'd enjoy, Chris?? :eek:

.......On second hand, nevermind!! I don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savage Wolf said:
Uhhh... You wanna tie him up in the back of his truck and do WHAT to him that he'd enjoy, Chris?? :eek:

.......On second hand, nevermind!! I don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn whats on ur mind.... enjoy it meaning enjoy the run dude.... I prefer tacos, not boritos.

lizardtrac said:
damn whats on ur mind.... enjoy it meaning enjoy the run dude.... I prefer tacos, not boritos.

Could have fooled us with the lube...

*chortles*

This ain't Wolf postin.....................

Savage Wolf said:
*chortles*

This ain't Wolf postin.....................

hmmmm that *chortle* sounds familiar.....someone with blonde hair and a black truck makes that noise... :p ;)

ExplorerSport77 said:
hmmmm that *chortle* sounds familiar.....someone with blonde hair and a black truck makes that noise... :p ;)

yeah... someone with a problem in the rear.... last resort.... put it in the rear.

Back up and online

Lizzard,
This is rick 'get in the truck boy' I posted to the xx site but it looks like that has died off. Sorry to all for the loooooong time away. I bought a house and finished off my firefighter and EMT certifications again (third time) and finially got my job settled down. When the site comes back up log me down for it. I do have DSL now so my e-mail is different. richardwmthompson@sbcglobal.net Drop me a line and some heads up on the next run. if I can I'll be there.
Hoorah!!

:roll:

lizardtrac said:
yeah... someone with a problem in the rear.... last resort.... put it in the rear.

You are such an ass.... Speaking of, how's your Mother? She letting you out of the house to play with the other kids yet or are you still grounded? :D

What's going on with the new design? Just FYI, the reason we used the Serpentine DBOL font last time was because it's really close to the Explorer script found on every X. I still like it for that reason, but I'm up for something new too, so what design are we going with?

hey all
some of you know me from the mawah runs and jersey swaps.
but for the rest i'm Martin
summer took control off all my time and I haven't had a chance to get on the comp and post to hook up for the runs, but i should be at the next one.
been meaning to get paragon for like a year, never got the chance.

definately would like the chance to become an extreme explorer.
like the stickers ideas and rig montage of pics look good.

i read about a run at paragon the 17-18 of sept i could be there if it's still on

ps i'm nursing a broken arm right now so my fun for the summer is done.
but i can still wheel.

well for some reason i go dumped from this thred so i figured i would post again

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back