Tara's 99" X Sport "Hotness" | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tara's 99" X Sport "Hotness"

Here's my 99' Sport...i only have the billet grill,white gauges and K&N FIPK2 Intake done so far...i used to have a 92' XLT but some drunk decided to plow into him with his own 94' X one night while i was sleeping...so thats how i got the 99'..anyway i attached some pictures..a couple of the truck..the grill the gauges and the difference in size of Hotness next to Skunk...enjoy..and dont forget to take a look at my cardomain site..
92's pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/368271/3
:bounce: <---me when i think about my truck

Attachments

• 368271_78.jpg
    368271_78.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 693
  • 368271_105.jpg
    368271_105.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 686
  • 368271_22.jpg
    368271_22.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 678

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think ya need ta get yourself one of those big ugly trucks there with the stripes.... but for now... the lil blue one will work... lookin good.

I think it needs a bigass wing, spinners, lotsa Type R stickers, a monster tach, fart can mufflers, neons, and do a front wheel drive conversion........ :thumbsup:

did you have to cut your grill to put the billet one in? was it hard to do? im thinkeng about doing it

yeah we cut it...but make sure u know what ur doin b4 u do..or buy the clip on billet grills...this is my old registry check out my new one in the Elite threads...Hotness has come a long way since these pics were takin..

Back