TDS '08 Who's going? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TDS '08 Who's going?

If you decide to cut it down, don't! I'll trade you housings, because I want full width. :)

You can get back to full width on a cut down axle with a 2.5" backspacing on the rim. It's a lot easier than re-engineering your front suspension. That's what I did anyway :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I can get off work early I hope to be there mid-day friday. My friend Dan and his wife & 2 boys may come out again so if someone can spare some seats (3) that would be great.

We are planning on heading out early Friday Should put us there late afternoon early evening depending how long it takes The Zukman to eyeball new flatbeds! lol

You can get back to full width on a cut down axle with a 2.5" backspacing on the rim. It's a lot easier than re-engineering your front suspension. That's what I did anyway :D

I'll probably end up doing that. I've only got 4" right now.

I'd guess I'll be getting there somewhere around 10pm Friday.

Mine rubs the fenderwells of the trailer when I'm loading. It's a perfect fit :thumbsup:

I've only got 4" right now.
Yeah, you might want to reword that. 4" 's is nothing to brag about :D

Attachments

• still.jpg
    still.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 164

LMFAO!!!!! What's up short stuff! :D

Now that was funny!!

Got my future SAS home today. Sprayed penetrating oil on all the bolts and nuts. Should not be too hard to take apart. I need to look at Colin's rig this weekend and take a few measurements.

Just make sure you use the right equipment to measure with, you'll need something long enough to measure corectly:D

So is that measurment from the top or bottom?? Does size matter??? roflmao That has to be one of the greatest photoshops ever!!!!

Considered it too, but ended up going long arm;) I heard it can be scary at high speeds:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back