Tell me your feelings on the MKIV Jetta 99.5-05! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tell me your feelings on the MKIV Jetta 99.5-05!

Tell me your feelings on the MKIV Jetta
Jettas are chick cars.

If you get an Audi the B5 like you said is the best looking body IMO. The 1.8t has a lot more after-market support than the 2.8, also.

My 99.5 Avant.

1600motion3-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

VW Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8T

jettawolfsburg.jpg

and

Audi A4 1.8T AWD

a4turbo.jpg

me always likie the Audi's better Froader nice wagon BTW :)

double post sorry...actually there is a company that makes a supercharger for the 2.8 with that alone 295 hp upgraded and after that intake, and exhaust...you'd be over 300hp w/ some dyno tuning

the 2.8 is a nice engine as is, it puts out 200hp from factory and is great in such a small car. My dad drives an 04' A6 2.7 Bi-turbo S-line. Even with the twin turbo the Jetta is quicker off the line but the turbo on the Audi puts the fun to drive factor through the roof. As it seems as well we have had far fewer issues with he Audi then the vw. I would go for an A4 if you had the choice.

i am thinkin of sellin my sport and getting the new mkv gti or the r32 golf

sam r32's are expensive even in used form better off spending that kinda change on a corvette par car...just my opinion...i'd rather upgrade a 1.8t GTI than buy a R32...

Back