The pre 2012 carlisle thread thread... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The pre 2012 carlisle thread thread...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Glen.. we are in the s.w. corner of Pa.. if ya'll ever come down this way.. the wife and I have a few trails to share..

Hey Rookie.. still have space and time for a swap.. now that I have a tow vehicle, it wouldn't be to difficult to drag your way if I run into issues.?.

I don't think Rookie is subscribed to this thread, you might want to pm him instead.

that would make sence

Well as of right now I'm not sure my maroon Explorer will make it to the show again :( over a year ago I had part of the frame cut out in the rear and new steel welded in and a hole has rusted through beside where that happened and poked my pinky in there this morning and made it bigger with just a finger so not sure of her fate at the moment :( if I can find a cheap enough truck just for the frame I may do a frame swap but time will tell.....

Well as of right now I'm not sure my maroon Explorer will make it to the show again :( over a year ago I had part of the frame cut out in the rear and new steel welded in and a hole has rusted through beside where that happened and poked my pinky in there this morning and made it bigger with just a finger so not sure of her fate at the moment :( if I can find a cheap enough truck just for the frame I may do a frame swap but time will tell.....

cut out the rusted area and weld in some steel.

Yeah, that happened before, seems like its moving more forward and is right near the shackle bushing.

Sounds Like Truggy time to me :D

Sounds like a couple of pounds of c4 to me :)

K, Krawl Works said he could fix it :D so it could be back again :)

Why did I just subscribe to this thread???

if the question is why only now, then because your a slacker

If the question is why, then no doubt masochism has something to do with it

Hahaha...I'm gonna try to make it next year. Seems like I missed too much fun.

welp, im registered... am i officially the first one?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

apparently you can, got the email the other day

Back