The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

I'm in the middle of installing headers on my truck. I have one side done, doing the other side today, so if I finish I will try to make it. Don't hold your breath though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..I'm sure there are people who are interested in seeing your Mounty at this meet and greet and we have faith you will be there in the morning....:D

IN...and ditto where are we meeting at?:scratch:

..Copied again with updates..:D

..The first link has map with the addy already in it..The second link holds an aerial view for those dropping in from the sky...:p:

..Departure is promptly at 9 am..;)

..And I already got some chips and the salsa is chillin in the fridge..Don't forget to bring your lunch to eat and chat..

..Alrighty then...We can do this on Sunday the 27th of this month..:biggthump

..I figured I would just post it here rather than starting a new thread..:dunno:..But we will have a return thread of it's own..;)

Main Divide rd. meet and greet with a long scenic run..

In Crowd
Tbars
CJExplorer
DaExplorer
Stic-o

Maybe's

Ritsui
Zukman

No Go's

Keeper0311
Carlover
Mounty71
Froader
Hbrichman
SoCalJ

..For those on the fence, this is basically a fire rd. we will be driving across for a few hours...Your vehicle needs not be a 4wd but it will get dirty..:D

..A cb of any kind would be very useful but you are not required to have one on this trip.

..Here are a couple previous trips..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292313&highlight=divide

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195503&highlight=divide

Not gonna make it either. Didn't completely finish the header install unfortunately.

..Rise and shine Gentlemen..:bounce:

..It's going to be another gorgeous SoCal day with plenty of sunshine, no clouds and mid 70's temps...

...Hopefully we can wake another one of our members who now is a 4runner owner operator..:D

On our way.....

Just got gas. About 30 to 35 minutes away. Left Big bear this morning with temps at 29. Now at 60 degrees in corona. See you soon

..Has anybody started a picture thread?

..Here is a link to the Main Divide fun run trip report..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358059

..Here is a link to the discussion for this months fun run up in Big Bear 6/23/12
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357965

..It is now time to discuss the July and August Meet and Greets..

..It is summertime and we have lots of car gatherings along the coast and at the beaches so it would be wrong not to get one or two of those in this summer..;)

..So who has suggestions and who is new that wants to join in?...:D

..Last call for those who want to meet and greet in Big Bear this Saturday a.m...;)

..With Big Bear over and the pictures posted, what do you guys want to do for a meet and greet in July?

..A car show at the beach would be cool for July and perhaps another meet and greet in Big Bear for August?..:dunno:

We're talking about going the Van Buren Drive Inn (Riverside) this Saturday night if any one is interested. :thumbsup: We're taking the F-150 though, because we can all sprawl out in the bed of the truck:D

..With Big Bear over and the pictures posted, what do you guys want to do for a meet and greet in July?

..A car show at the beach would be cool for July and perhaps another meet and greet in Big Bear for August?..:dunno:

Sat Aug 11 is the vintage car show and then they do a fun run round Big Bear Lake. Last year Chris and I parked on North Shore and for an hour took photos of the cars and trucks as they drove by. Was fun with everyone waivin honkin as they drove by. If we go this Year I would want to go into the Village and see the cars on display.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We're talking about going the Van Buren Drive Inn (Riverside) this Saturday night if any one is interested. :thumbsup: We're taking the F-150 though, because we can all sprawl out in the bed of the truck:D

..:scratch:..Only if they are showing Jurassic Park...:D

..DAexplorer, the Big Bear car show sounds like fun and with August being hot down below, the 70 plus degree's sounds inviting..Do you think it would be a good idea to bring bikes up and ride down to the Village?

Back