Tierra Del Sol (TDS) Anyone?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tierra Del Sol (TDS) Anyone??

yea same spot as the last time ? post a sign this time so i don't go blowing past the turn off like last time :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Currently no straping spots! Dang pre-runner bumpers!

I'll trade you my two rear tow hooks for your dang prerunner bumper. :)

I'll trade you my two rear tow hooks for your dang prerunner bumper. :)

lol the bumpers are for sale gonna build rockcrawler style

lol the bumpers are for sale gonna build rockcrawler style

I know, i saw them for sale on dezert rangers, i just can't afford that rear bumper.

I know, i saw them for sale on dezert rangers, i just can't afford that rear bumper.

Guess there going on the Ranger then

Who's bringin food?

Guess your really gonna have to fend for yourselves food wise.

A sudden death in the family has us at a $%% funeral on the 6th.

Don't worry....I'm still alive!!!:D

I'm glad you're still alive Stic-O. The would would never be the same without you.:p:

I have been thinking about this whole canceling a trip to Truckhaven for a death in the family thing and I have a few comments:

The deceased family member would want you to go and have a great time doing what you like, in their memory, instead of going to watch people cry and carry on at a pagan ceremony.:dead:

We can get just as drunk out at Truckhaven as you could ever get at a wake, just in case you have some Irish in you (I will even supply the Irish whiskey if you bring some good cigars, I have a bottle of Jamison in the RV).:bdrunk:

I bet you like going to Truckhaven more than you ever liked spending time with your deceased family member, even when they were alive; I know I do, and I am not afraid to say it (that is mostly because my wife does not read this stuff).:cool:

You are no spring chicken yourself, and should take advantage of the little time you have left doing stuff that you want, like going off roading at Truckhaven.:D

Anybody else want to chime in, feel free.....................he can take it.:bsnicker::biggthump

Yes, I am kidding.........Jeeze Louise

Funeral got pushed back a week! Might just make this trip! and for the record It was Norm's father that passed. Oh and yes we are both Irish! along with some German and a few other things

Funeral got pushed back a week! Might just make this trip! and for the record It was Norm's father that passed. Oh and yes we are both Irish! along with some German and a few other things
Sorry about your Dad Norm, but hey, lets go wheelin' :p:

I always like to remember a quote from my Dad; "Gettin' old ain't for sissies"

So i hear rumblings that this may be retitled Tierra Del Mud? :p:

I have been thinking about this whole canceling a trip to Truckhaven for a death in the family thing and I have a few comments:

The deceased family member would want you to go and have a great time doing what you like, in their memory, instead of going to watch people cry and carry on at a pagan ceremony.:dead:[/SIZE]

Not this family member:(

Brian
what time are you gonna get there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back