Torque Monster headers making comeback ??? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Torque Monster headers making comeback ???

November has come and gone.

Would you like to chime in now Bob to give us an update or...??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

November has come and gone.

Would you like to chime in now Bob to give us an update or...??

Funny i was just thinking about this thread last week.

I want a set but again the price gets me.

I could be down for a set, although I'm not touching my truck until it hits 200K, then I'm pulling the engine and trans, resealing the engine, and rebuilding the trans. Then I would mod it, but it would be nice to have a set laying around when that time comes.

Has anyone heard any updates? I have an X, Ranger and a Jeep all with X motors and all need headers.

Dang, Thinking about buying one of those OBX sets...

How worth it are they? I mean, what can I expect from them?

Been a looonng time since I been here but, I might fill someone's need.

I have a set if any one wants them. Original TMH. Although, they only fit a 96-97 with gt40 heads I had em made for a 3" BL I had.

I never got around to installing them since I sold the truck when gas went to $4.00+. Brand new basically, bought em in 2008 kept in the plastic.

Been a looonng time since I been here but, I might fill someone's need.

I have a set if any one wants them. Original TMH. Although, they only fit a 96-97 with gt40 heads I had em made for a 3" BL I had.

I never got around to installing them since I sold the truck when gas went to $4.00+. Brand new basically, bought em in 2008 kept in the plastic.
Sent a pm

I am about to swap a 5.0 out of a 2001 into my 98 ranger and am in serious need of some TM. I have tried contacting Bob via email, call, text, voicemail for the past few months. No LUCK. I hope someone on here has contact with him and could persuade him to make another batch I would definitely take a pair!

Well good news, after persistence I spoke with Bob on the phone last night. Long story short he got divorced, lost his house, went to Afghanistan to work for a bit. He is now in LA county getting paperwork squared away. Well be able to legally take orders in a week or two. He has all the old jigs still and is going to be assembling headers and then having ALs headers finish them up for him. Said he has about 3 to 400 orders so he is hoping to really start cranking them out. He said to check the website and he'll lift the order disabling sign off when he is ready so start saving your money boys! Fingers crossed we'll see what happens.

well I better get that head ready. right now my right exhaust manifold is missing a couple bolts (rusted in and broken off). I doubled up on the gaskets, and torqued the rest down pretty tight so it doesn't leak. But that won't work with headers!

Well good news, after persistence I spoke with Bob on the phone last night. Long story short he got divorced, lost his house, went to Afghanistan to work for a bit. He is now in LA county getting paperwork squared away. Well be able to legally take orders in a week or two. He has all the old jigs still and is going to be assembling headers and then having ALs headers finish them up for him. Said he has about 3 to 400 orders so he is hoping to really start cranking them out. He said to check the website and he'll lift the order disabling sign off when he is ready so start saving your money boys! Fingers crossed we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the update indeed ! Now since the OBX headers price is getting close to the TM's its going to be a no brainer.The dummy greedy ebay seller of the OBX's is getting greedy.He will have the OBX price to 700$ soon.I think he will just keep rasing the price till no one will pay it.It seems he has been rasing the price like 50$ a month.

Now whats scary is if he has like 300-400 orders i hate to see how long it will take for people to receive them.Did like 400 people on this site place orders ? Why has no one started a thread about the orders they placed with him ?

I called around a year ago for a set of TM. I told them that I needed to get them asap, before I left the country. They were at my door in 15 days. I paid just over $800 after shipping. I left before I could install them, but will have some install pics coming soon.

Any updates on this? Does this really mean that we will be able to finally purchase a set??

Available to purchase again? Hot damn! I'm gonna hafta put in a bunch of overtime. These will be perfect for the 5.0 swap into my Trac. Should have never sold the first set I had, but oh well.

So i looked at the profile page of that Robert Pasquale aka ( rcpasq ) And he says that they will be taking orders later this year and he is back in the game again.I guess he took some time off ? I was very excited to read that news.I guess all is not lost and we all will be able to order again later this year ! Looks like maybe November will be the new order date.Looks like a new address Etc.Check out his page and take a look.He seems like a nice older guy.

Let me know your thoughts.I know lots of people are in need and OBX explorer headers have vanished.
It's been almost a year since this post. Any new words on this come back?

It's been almost a year since this post. Any new words on this come back?

No word yet.Website still has purchasing disabled.People keep saying OH i talked to him yada yada yada.I see no results.I do keep checking the torque monster sight weekly.

No word yet.Website still has purchasing disabled.People keep saying OH i talked to him yada yada yada.I see no results.I do keep checking the torque monster sight weekly.

Does anybody know if these headers will work on after market heads in a beamed 1st gen 4x4 expo?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any updates on these? My 98 is developing an exhaust tick so it would be a good time for headers..

Back