Torque Monsters and Intake Spacer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Torque Monsters and Intake Spacer

I busted this connector on the back side of the intake, pretty sure it's a vacuum line. How critical is this? and would a normal auto supply store carry it, or something similar to use?

Intake.jpg

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am trying to get as much info as possible on the t-fitting issue mentioned above. Jon is helping me install my TMH and 1" spacer in a few weeks and I want to make sure I've got a spare t-fitting lined up just in case. Is there a Ford OEM part/part# that I should be using or is there an aftermarket alternative anyone would suggest?

Might be easier to just buy the whole PCV valve assembly and replace the whole things. I think it comes with the grommet, all the hoses, and the t-fitting, already assembled for you. Just a thought. I think it was $25 from fastpartsnetwork.

Edit: Here's the part number - XL2Z6C324AA

Might be easier to just buy the whole PCV valve assembly and replace the whole things. I think it comes with the grommet, all the hoses, and the t-fitting, already assembled for you. Just a thought. I think it was $25 from fastpartsnetwork.

Edit: Here's the part number - XL2Z6C324AA

That's a great idea. I'll touch base with Torrie.

Thanks!

Brad

I'm going to bump this I have a question as I a, getting pretty serious about buying these ..

I don't know who said it or where I saw it but isn't it a good idea to replace the spark plugs while doing the tmh install?

My mechanic told me back in march that the spark plugs are new but idk of there cheap quality or if any of this matters with the headers

I will buy the spacer along with the headers

EDIT. Matter fact do I need the spacer? I saw bobs posting

Back