Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

It's gonna be down to the wire getting the ranger back together so I don't know if i'll be bringing it out, either way i'll be out there.

Jefe, I'll bring out your knuckles:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got back from loading the truck on the trailer. Probally be there around 3pm tommorow.

Let's Wheel!:burnout:

The local weather channels say its supposed to rain all weekend. Should start Saturday morning, then taper off, then hit again around 2pm. Going to be an interesting trip.

My fear is if it does rain, getting the motorhomes up and down that road.:(

When I checked yesterday they said no rain till sunday

Well, I'll be heading out in about 30 minutes. See you guys out there. :thumbsup:

does this count as firewood? do I need to cut it down? I need to get rid of this and could load it on my trailer.

I'll probably be out early Sat A.M.

Dan

Attachments

• wood (Medium).jpg
    wood (Medium).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 211

Danny, if it's not painted, bring it!

Weather for Indio, from wunderground.com.

"Tonight
Mostly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Light winds ...except west 15 mph near Banning pass.
Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs 68 to 73. Light winds becoming west 15 mph in the afternoon. Near Banning pass...winds west 15 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows 45 to 51. Winds west 15 mph in the evening becoming light. Chance of measurable precipitation 30 percent.
Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs 64 to 69. Light winds. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent. "

You guys are worried about a 20% chance of rain? :wtf: Did you forget we live in SoCal where the rain forecast is never right?

I know I've been out there a few other times where that was the forecast and it was beautiful until we drove home and got into the LA basin.

John and I should be packing up and leaving here pretty soon. :bounce:

You guys are worried about a 20% chance of rain? :wtf: Did you forget we live in SoCal where the rain forecast is never right?

I know I've been out there a few other times where that was the forecast and it was beautiful until we drove home and got into the LA basin.

John and I should be packing up and leaving here pretty soon. :bounce:

"ditto"

Back