• Jan 16-18 (MLK)

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Jan 23-25

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jan 30-Feb 1 (Superbowl Sunday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feb 6-8

• TDS (March 5-7) locals will do pre-run at earlier date.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Well it's october and on the eve of our first trip of the season to t-haven, I thought I would raise the question of our yearly run. Last year I said that I would like to see our traditional MLK date come back... I'm going to go back on that now:rolleyes: Last year my Daughter was born on that weekend, so that pretty much kills that weeked for me for say ...the next 18 years or whatever:( Sorry to be selfish:dunno:

Now TDS is the first weekend of March. 5th-7th

When would we like to have our run on, and what works best for everyone?

Jan. 23-25
Jan. 30- Feb 1
Feb. 6-8

I think anytime after this is getting to close to TDS.

Or do we have our run during TDS (which is kinda nutty:confused:) and some of us will just do a pre-run before then. This could make it easier for people who would like to got to both.

Discuss?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let's see..

Checking the lab's holiday schedule..

Monday, Jan. 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King Holiday

Yea, if I go, that would be my vote..

Tom...can you add that date to the poll? 16-19 I think? Just because I'm selfish, dosn't mean everyone else should suffer.:(

You're going to need to teach your daughter that her birthday and fourwheeling go hand in hand:D

For the next 16 years we could bring her Explorer parts as birthday presents. By the time she's 16 she'll have a hell of a rig;)

Personally, I like Feb, since it give more time to recuperate money wise, from the holidays;)

You're going to need to teach your daughter that her birthday and fourwheeling go hand in hand:D

For the next 16 years we could bring her Explorer parts as birthday presents. By the time she's 16 she'll have a hell of a rig;)

Personally, I like Feb, since it give more time to recuperate money wise, from the holidays;)

It's not the Daughter I have convience:( That's easy!

Here's something to help:

Full moon days in 2008/2009

Nov 13, 2008
Dec 12, 2008
Jan 10, 2009
Feb 9, 2009
Mar 10,2009

^hmmm I seem to see two dates that click there:D

well I did'nt let the page finish loading when I hit the date button, so I got the wrong date. I would like the 16-18th. Where are you doing it at? I have been waiting a long time to go to one of these. Truck is now done and been tested a few times.

Truckhaven is about 4 miles north west of Salton City California. Map quest it and you will get an idea of where it is. Or search around here and there are a bunch of maps of where it is as well as photos from past trips.

I am first with the I vote for camping on the bluffs cause it makes my drivve 20 minutes shorter :D

I'm open to any dates, but kind of partial to sometime in January...it just seems right:D

T to the izzo. Need a deadline.. err.. date.

Looks like MLK weekend it is. Jan 16-18

I'm in for the MLK weekend. :D

I think it's been desided on a weekend, We need to get a offical thread started though. It only about 6 weeks away:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back