TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

My brother is out of this run, he's going to be redoing his steering that weekend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm Ready to go! :bounce:

loaded1.jpg

Funny thing, I had to fix some stuff on the EX today. I had a slight miss due to the good old CPS still not in the right spot. And I noticed a vibration at 60mph:scratch: I guess I should unlock my hubs for freeway use:banghead:

loaded1.jpg

Funny thing, I had to fix some stuff on the EX today. I had a slight miss due to the good old CPS still not in the right spot. And I noticed a vibration at 60mph:scratch: I guess I should unlock my hubs for freeway use:banghead:
Hey, you can't park there after dark:p::eek::confused:

loaded1.jpg

yea neighbors might get a bit upset :D

Don't worry I dropped it from the truck , and it's all ready to pick back up Friday morning;)

Will anyone have an empty seat? I definitely plan on coming out, but most likely Explorer-less.

I'm sure there will be a open seat somwhere;) That sucks about you not bringing the EX, but on the plus side...it means lots of good pics!:D:thumbsup:

Will anyone have an empty seat? I definitely plan on coming out, but most likely Explorer-less.

I have empty seats.. I seem to always drive alone. (not on purpose.. just 'cause Yolanda won't go wheeling anymore)

~Mark

Weather is showing in the mid 60's for a high for the weekend now. Don't forget firewood:thumbsup:

I'm seeing warmer temps.. according to noaa.gov

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 86.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 86.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 84.

Thats at Lat/Lon: 33.3 -116.04 Elevation: 200 ft so I'm not sure how close I really got (just west of salton city)

~Mark

I'm officially out...it's all Matt's fault:p:

I'm officially out...it's all Matt's fault:p:

So that means...your out with the Ranger, and You''l be out in the new cheby right?:confused:

I just realized that it's going to cost over $300 just to get my butt out to T-haven:eek:

Here I come Elizabeth! This is the big one;)

sheesh.. what r u driving? Its only 50 gallons of fuel from Vail, Az to truckhaven (750) miles or so round trip

That comes out to < $200 in fuel ($150-$200 is what I figure.. at $3.50-$3.75/gallon at somewhere around 15mpg/gallon).. plus maybe $50 in food...

~Mark

Is that why the Explorer isn't coming or is the Explorer getting some work done?

And Dave, what HAPPENED to the truck on your run with Matt? I hate playing investigator on the forum to piece together stories.

sheesh.. what r u driving? Its only 50 gallons of fuel from Vail, Az to truckhaven (750) miles or so round trip

That comes out to < $200 in fuel ($150-$200 is what I figure.. at $3.50-$3.75/gallon at somewhere around 15mpg/gallon).. plus maybe $50 in food...

~Mark

It cost me $93 to fill up the 150 yesterday, and I'll need to fill up again before heading out Friday. Reg. out by t-haven will be close to $4:(

a...and if I remember right Rick's is Diesel, which is $4.31 at the TA around the corner from work:eek:

Rick, what day are you coming out? I will be there on Friday maybe before noon.

Rick...Take the Stang...or yota:rolleyes: and stay with Paul...Gas problem Solved;)

O...and your welcome:D

ouch... I just paid $3.13 and I can get it for less if I pay cash...

I may throw the gas cans on the roof (tire is already there).. I don't think it will kill my mileage any.. and I could carry enough fuel so I only have to get fuel in Ca once instead of twice...

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ouch... I just paid $3.13 and I can get it for less if I pay cash...

I may throw the gas cans on the roof (tire is already there).. I don't think it will kill my mileage any.. and I could carry enough fuel so I only have to get fuel in Ca once instead of twice...

~Mark

Reg is about $3.60 something for the best price here:(

Back