• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
my friend says he's gonna do crazy stuff with his jeep out there, so we have to make sure he's a man of his word ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT 4x4
Me too.. Friday before dark..

~Mark

mounty71

It's green, not gray.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Mountaineer
my friend says he's gonna do crazy stuff with his jeep out there, so we have to make sure he's a man of his word ;)

I remember hearing something from him about laying his jeep on its side? :scratch:

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
I remember hearing something from him about laying his jeep on its side? :scratch:

he was trying to explain some crazy stuff he knows about at t-haven. i wanna see his home made jeep beast do some intesne stuff

my other buddy hasn't got a yota yet :( he'll still be there, but no car for him.

Paul B.

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Orange, CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
Maybe before noon, for sure by 2 pm. I'll be working this weekend in the motorhome.

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
IF I make it out there by some miracle then i'll be arriving Sat AM since i have to work on friday and it too late to put in a time off request.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I'm shooting for Friday Afternoon. We're going to be up on the Mesa?

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
We should be out Friday evening.
We need to play on a Big Bear run, maybe Memorial Day weekend? Or we could hit Corral Canyon? Or, ???

90ranajo

The Little TJ that could
Reaction score
City, State
Pattaya, Chonburi
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Toyota Fortuner
Callsign
KG7MXH
^^^^
Ditto

mounty71

It's green, not gray.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Mountaineer

MicroMachine

Reaction score
City, State
Yorba Linda, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport XLT
So I just got home from work and i regret to say, but I can't make it out. The dude who was supposed to cover me this weekend backed out and since theres only 2 Heads of Security (me and him) I'm stuck working Friday and Saturday nite.:thumbdwn:

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
aww noooo! micromachine you were my prerunnerwash run friend

MicroMachine

Reaction score
City, State
Yorba Linda, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport XLT
Haha. I'll definetly be at the pismo run. I really wanted to come out this time, although I still don't have the locker in. Rj we can do our prerunner thing at pismo or maybe glamis......:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.