WeatherTech Digital Floor Liners | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WeatherTech Digital Floor Liners

Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliners-2nd Row Now Available

I went Weathertech's website last night and they now have the second row available for the digital fit floorliners. I had these in my 08 Toyota Tundra and loved them. Just thought I would pass this along.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Picked mine up yesterday, they fit great, and cover everything. will post pictures later today.

I have these in my escape, they make a really nice floor mat I'll give them that! A bit on the spendy side, but a good floormat nonetheless.

Yup, I saw yesterday they have the cargo liner now available also.

I've always had the softer all weather liners for the front and second row. Not so sure about the digital cut ones. Any opinions? Do they feel cheap? Seems like they would be loud and do they hold as much water/snow/mud as the all weather rubber ones?

GRR, i was just there friday to get the second row, and they had no idea when the cargo area would be available, guess ill have to go back this week. They digital cut ones are great, they are really solid, they hold their shape, no noise that ive heard, im guessing they would hold more liquid becasue they are basically a bucket.

@rescue31, how well do the weathertech floor mats cover the carpet right up to the door sill? I recall other pictures being posted of a noticeable gap, whereas the huskies provided full coverage. Thanks.

2nd row details

All, do you know if the WeatherTech digital liners for the 2nd Row are the same for the 2nd row bench and the 2nd row buckets with console?

Thanks

Schnej2

Do the factory all weather mats include a 3rd row mat?

@ Schnej2, im going to guess they are the same. As thought i do not see multiple options, and when i picked mine up from them directly, they did not ask if i had a bench or the captains chairs.

@ paulfrank, i took a photo with my phone tonight, but it came out like crap, so tomorrow morning i have put a reminder in my phone to take photos and post.

please, please, do post pictures

Rescue, where do you buy your mats? I would like to order some but not sure what color. My seats will be med stone and I'm assuming the floor will be matching. Gray or tan not sure what they offer in the digital.
I would enjoy seeing your pictures too.

I bought my mats directly from weather tech. They are located no more than 10 miles from my house so i go directly there and get them. I will head out now to snap pics of the cargo mat. I believe also, regardless of what color seats you get, the carpet is black.

I bought my mats directly from weather tech. They are located no more than 10 miles from my house so i go directly there and get them. I will head out now to snap pics of the cargo mat. I believe also, regardless of what color seats you get, the carpet is black.

thank you very much! don't worry about the picture quality or place any models with bikini's next to the floor mats! we just wanna see how they fit and the coverage! :D

thanks again.

Here are some pics. sorry for the low quality, shot from my iphone during errands today.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

As you can see in the last one, it buts up real tight to the rear trim, no gaps.

On a side note, anyone noticing when the seats are folded in cargo mode i guess, that the seats backs / floor is sinking?, you can see it in the last pic, the raised section in the middle, and the heaviest thing i have transported is groceries.

@rescue31, nice tight fit. love the WT logo. Did you get 1st and 2nd row too? if so, may i request some pictures? thanks :D i don't think i need the cargo liner as i may from time to time using the 3rd row seats. i need something that can be folded or rolled up...i am thinking just to place a fleece blanket there, then fold it when not in use. but i will definitely get the 1st n 2nd rows...but don't know which brand to get yet (Husky vs WT).

@rescue31, nice tight fit. love the WT logo. Did you get 1st and 2nd row too? if so, may i request some pictures? thanks :D i don't think i need the cargo liner as i may from time to time using the 3rd row seats. i need something that can be folded or rolled up...i am thinking just to place a fleece blanket there, then fold it when not in use. but i will definitely get the 1st n 2nd rows...but don't know which brand to get yet (Husky vs WT).

I got the 1st, 2nd, 3rd rows and cargo liner they are very nice and good quality a little pricey, all I need now is my explorer (ordered 4/9) :)

Weather tech floor mats installed any complaints from users ?

I picked up a set of weather tech floor mats today, I got the three piece set that also covers the second row seating. I may pick up the cargo mat in the near future as I do carry things in the rear on a regular basis. The mats look a little bit thinner than the ones I had on my Escape, but the fitment is nice and tight which I like. They look great in black.

My only complaint with the mats on my Escape was that water would drain through the floor anchor hole over the winter months as i parked on an incline. Hopefully these ones are a bit more water tight, and I may change my parking habits. Fitment looks perfect so far. Hopefully the floor anchor snaps hold up in the long term, not sure how many times I'll move them in and out of the truck but we'll see how they hold over the winter months.

What about the Ford all weather floor mats that are a $75 option? How do these compare to the Weathertech mats?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

weathertechs and huskys do a much better job covering the carpet than the FORD oem rubber "all weather" mats.

I have husky all around (1st, 2nd & 3rd row, behind the 3rd row and flat 3rd row cargo mat) and I love them!

Back