Wheelin at Pendell(Philly Area) and more | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wheelin at Pendell(Philly Area) and more

what insurance co do you have ? ... i couldent belive how fast state farm handled mine ... i had my check in 1 week !

well ... as is usually the case i just spent a lump of cash that i dont have.. but this weekend i will be puting in my propane kit... it acts like nitros for diesel engines, except it is actually GOOD for the engine...runs cooler, better gas milage, and more horsies and torque... i just found a place about 5 minutes from my house that has a dyno... im going to call them tomorrow to find out how much they charge.... i want to see what i actually get... they have dyno reports that show from 20% - 50% increase in HP depending on about a zillion factors.... so....needless to say ...I WANT TO TRY THAT @#%$% HILL AGAIN TOO !!!!

------------------
if you never get stuck, you just arent playing hard enough

Fortunately God looks out for fools and 4-wheelers, or am I being redundant.

i am a verry happy puppy ! ....my propane just came in this morning and i will be installing it this afternoon !

i know a scrap guy and he just happened across a brand new 2 piece wheel for a hummer i was going to pay $100.00 - $200.00 for a used one from the dealer ...the new ones go for over $300.00 !!!

my and eagles spare will be in monday or tuesday... so things are looking verry good

------------------

is anyone going to pendell anytime soon ? we have the pines run coming up so i can wait till then but if anyone is going anyway i might show up too ....just let me know

------------------

well guys ...the hummercam is mounted...the propane is in and working (quite well) and my spare will be monted in the back this week.

i am ready for the pines, pendell, and then paragon!!!!

------------------

Back