Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...If it is lifted, slammed, stock, street, project, or just your daily driver, post them up...:thumbsup:

...Recently I have noticed a number of people on here have Rangers but never talk about them, only about their X's....Let us know more about your Rangers...:D

...Please try to limit your pics to 2 of each of your Rangers and include a link to your registry, or more pics/mods/specs...

...Be sure to go here and start your own Ranger Registry as others will certainly be asking questions about your Ranger...You can then add the link in your signature so others will know where to go to get more info on your truck...

Please discuss the Rangers in the owners "Ranger Registry"...This is a picture thread with links to their Registry's for discussion's there...

....Guy's remember, pic size's up to 640x480 so they are easily viewed by all......Any bigger and they may get deleted...Not everyone views this on wide screens and a lot of people view images on their phones...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well i lurk alot here, dont post to much. This is my 97, leveling springs, 1.5" BL and 33x12.50s. L/S rear that has been broken 3 times now :)mad:7.5) Other than that wheels like a champ.
rangerwa1.jpg

With the new wheels.
mikesstuffwhoohoo055.jpg

Ranger FTW!!

028.jpg

001-2.jpg

98 XLT 4X4= Cranked T-bars, Chevy shackles, K&N intake, Clear corners, black taillights, Pro line alloy wheels, 285/75/16 AT, custom bumper, in-dash DVD, Lund sunvisor, off road lights... I know theres more..

..A 95, 96, 97, 98, all with their own personality and looks...:thumbsup:

...This thread will turn out to be very impresive with the variety of Rangers we have here..:D

...^^^...One sweet Ranger..[drooling]...:D

...I didn't know we had so many with shells...Btw, thanks all for posting links to your trucks...:thumbsup:

Here are a few of mine it is under the full-width knife right now (HP d-44 front and 9" rear).

DSC01150.JPG

DSC01151.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02081.JPG
    DSC02081.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 9,769

My bone stock '07, bought it the way I wanted it and added only the tonneau which lifts off easily for times like this when I need to haul something higher than the bed.

There's some really nice looking Ranger's on here.
rwenzing, that's one bad a** rig!!

Thanks for the PM Tbar
Haha, he's nagging everyone! ;)

Here's a couple pics of mine. There's probably better ones buried in some thread, but I'm not gonna search. :p:
The first one is Caddilac Hill on the Rubicon, the second is at Truckhaven.
Also, there's another pic at the very top of this thread in the banner. :cool:

Attachments

• T-haven.jpg
    T-haven.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9,604
  • V rock.jpg
    V rock.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 9,946

...It was redranger4.0's birthday...:p:

...And yea, I was nagging..:D

Here are a couple of pictures of my 93. They are old, but the truck looks almost the same.

Attachments

• ccr2000-2.jpg
    ccr2000-2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9,526
  • ccr2000-1-small.JPG
    ccr2000-1-small.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 9,401

Here's one of my 97'

Attachments

• clegrock2.jpg
    clegrock2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 9,362

...Great pics guy's and gal's...;)

...I know we have quite a few more Ranger's on here...Post em up with your links...:D

I got a PM inviting me to post up some pics.

So here they are.

1992 Ranger STX 2.9 Payed $300 for it! sound system, tail gate net, custom intake, undercoated, some other stuff. Mostly a DD right now and some easy wheelin'. Has poopy open 3.73 7.5" rear and electric Tcase.

Newest mod was retrofitting 9007 80w/100w headlight bulbs. Put in relays directly to the batterys. So goddamn bright and pull 14amps on high lol.

Pics and full specs here:
nismotunedgtr 1992 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Specs, Photos, Modification Info at CarDomain

IMG00030.jpg

...We have several more people, including a Moderator with a 3.0L and a white 4x4 Ranger from Poway, who still have not posted their Rangers...:p:

...It does looks like we have plenty of Rangers that get to play as much, if not more than a lot of the Explorer's on here...:burnout:

...Keep the pics coming and maybe RangerX will make this a sticky in the Ranger Forum...:thumbsup:

...Holy Crop, 50,000 miles???...:eek:

...You probably have the lowest milage Ranger on the board...and probably one of the best finds...:thumbsup:

..We also have a few other's who have yet to post..:scratch:...I guess I'll have to start nagging...:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is mine. It is getting a 3 link front suspension right now.

4.0 5 speed duel t cases wagoneer front axle explorer rear axle. warn winch on the front and a cage in the cab. Some different tires are on there way as well.

Attachments

• truckhaven51008 027.jpg
    truckhaven51008 027.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 6,874

Back