5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

A later date would certainly give my wallet some breathing room while I try to get the trac offroad worthy. Would give me more time to save up for the gas costs too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Parliamentary procedure at its finest folks we will carry the motion to postpone the smorr meet until a later date! Discussion is now open as to when that should be. Lets get this right so we can have a big group to enjoy the park and company of fellow EF members!

Well my plan is to have mine back together in time for the Sam's Offroad gathering at Clayton, OK in October. Should be the weeken of the 12th. You guys could plan to come to it???? I did enjoy myself up there last year so if I have it together and have funds. Just signed my furlough letter at work Monday so starting in July I'll have every Friday off till October. The days off will be nice but the 16 hours missing from my pay checks is going to SUCK!! Make sure u let your president how much I appreciate it!

Steve

After looking at the calendar, I'm thinking Oct 25-27. We can join the parks Halloween run. We have attended a few times to this run, and had a blast. Nice big bonfires, not many others in the park, way cooler day temps, and bearable tent camping temps still.

Something to think about ;)

I'm not opposed to going to different park also, somewhere with some more stock vehs might not be a bad idea. hint Flatnasty does have more for stockers -I think plus quads.

Yo dog, why you all trying to change shiz up here?
This is the SMORR meet, not a wherever meet. 5 years in the making for One meet a year to this awesome park.

We can have a hundred meets a year at other locations, but this run is for this park only. ;)

That being said, I am open to wheel at other locations at other times. We can start a new thread for that tho. :D

I'll second the motion for a Halloween run. It would also be a lot of fun to decorate the trucks and maybe wear some costumes :D

I brought it up, because the lack of interest.

Thanks for the attittude.

I am thinking the October date is great. I enjoy the thought of cooler weather since i have no doors or A/C... Brilliant.

I brought it up, because the lack of interest.

Thanks for the attittude.

Understandable. Please don't take my clowning around to heart. I chose my colorful language so you could see I was being light heart'd but sincere at the same time. ;)

PM sent.

Maybe we should open a poll and see what the consensus is.

I'm open to a later date, looks like I can tell the boss to put me back on the schedule for that weekend unless anyone wants to go wheeling for a day at ks rocks or Tuttle.

I like the Halloween Run idea Oct 25-27. If we can just get a few commitments on that date here we won't have to open another poll and start this process over again. If we get a couple more votes on a date in this thread we will go with it and start a new thread for the right date!

-Levi and Brad we have plenty of time to do some warm up wheeling before October so if you guys get a run going PM me so I can be sure and sign up for those as well.

Im still out no matter the dates. Im gonna start parting out the explorer this weekend, and i doubt the new ranger will be Smorr ready this year. Lift kits are quite pricey these days. Hope yall have a blast whenever you go

Does this mean that the SMORR run and the Annual John Rock run will be the same weekend?????????? Can we run dualing videos??????????? lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No other suggestions so Halloween it is! Should be a spooktacular time.

Back