dyno tune in miami | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

dyno tune in miami

i am hosting a dyno tune in miami on the 24 and 25 of this month we will be meeting up with jerry from SCT and will be dyno tunning cars. you can signe up for it with justin at SCT http://www.superchipscustom.com/events/ if you dont want to get your car tuned or just test please come and hang out with us. i think we might cook some food if not we will send you for it. all of the coolest south florida explorer guys will be there. this is a performance post because it relates to tunning and making more power so i figured it belonged here. my brother will be there with his truck as well as some others.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm up for it so I'll try to be there. Have you guys been around Moroso lately? Haven't gone up there in awhile, friends are getting tired of running there b/c it get's to f'n packed and there was about a 4 hour wait between your run's last time. Only other place I know of is Bradenton Speedway near our lakehouse but thats on the opposite side of Florida.

Have you seen the monster's DLM has been making? I know a few guys whose Viper's have been done up there, talk about insane power, one of them is trapping 151 mph in his daily driver with the only power mod being a blower:eek:

Anywayz I'll try to make it, Later Dan,

Chris

well we will be there working and hanging out so if any other explorer guys want to come watch and talk and hang out that is cool.

Will try to be there....Miami is quite a hike from Tallahassee though :(

Originally posted by STANN
Will try to be there....Miami is quite a hike from Tallahassee though :(

Sorry man, but it already passed!

wow, i dont know why i posted that. I looked at the dates, too. heh. Maybe i need to tone down my weekends some.... :chug:

Back