4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't everyone like pictures

I'm ready for Smorr in May. Vacation Days scheduled at work

Now I just need to order and install a 3" BL. It's been put off long enough. However, I'll still keep it interesting with an open diff. I figure when the road gets really rough I'll have White Castles to bribe my way into a passenger seat in another attending properly equipped vehicle (throws at Greg).

Does anyone think it would be weird if I were to ask Rick for his autograph?

2nd pic was attendees from Smorr May 2011 lets get a bigger crowd this year.

Every time I think of the May 2011 meet I remember FLYING with Brad in his orange ranger. I still get a grin on my face.

Attachments

• Smorr 5-2011 068 800 x 600.jpg
    Smorr 5-2011 068 800 x 600.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Smorr 5-2011 047 800 x 600.jpg
    Smorr 5-2011 047 800 x 600.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 389

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This thread is really coming to life!!!

I have a buddy bringing a stock 94 Sport also. Derek. O you can add to the list.

dont think betsy will be fully tested by then, if so, ill put off the moab trip to come out there... looks like theres a big attendance record and i would like to meet some of you guys that ive learned so much from
max

dont think betsy will be fully tested by then, if so, ill put off the moab trip to come out there... looks like theres a big attendance record and i would like to meet some of you guys that ive learned so much from
max

Put you down on the Maybe list. Just let me know when your officially going.

I will bring a chain saw, and work on getting some wood for a big ole bonfire........... Also hoping to be romping trails in my new ride if it's finished :)

056-1.jpg

016-15.jpg

Some fun pics from SMORR

Rocking out thru V-notch, my spotter is a little new at spotting LOL
016-11.jpg

013-18.jpg

048-2.jpg

058-2.jpg

039-2.jpg

014-8.jpg

009-9.jpg

Looking like I might be going solo. Probably get there Friday night and bach it out for the weekend.

I'm scared lol

Glad your on board again Azaizai ! :thumbsup:

Got a couple new things for us in the works for Saturday. The crazy minds behind these ideas thinks your all going to enjoy them. Mwhuhahahaha!

Just looked at their calender... looks like there will be a HEEP meet on the same days... i definatly got to get her running now..

all parts and metal bought and on way..
put me on the for sure list!
as long as i can turn this into a functional vehicle in a month and a half
truck truck.jpg

max

My Ranger should be coming also. Might be letting my brother drive it. .... maybe LOL

Ok fine..... Since you went and posted all those cool pics, I have to show up!!!!! And hopefully have 4 wheel drive all weekend. I will likely rent that pop-up camper again. And since I dont work fridays I should be there on Friday early evening/late afternoon.

Ok fine..... Since you went and posted all those cool pics, I have to show up!!!!!

Rodger that, moving your name to the top list :thumbsup:

Talked to the park owner today. he wants everybody going to start calling in with your reservations ASAP!

The other group going is starting to make their reservations now, and others not in either group are calling as well.

For those wanting a power site, we try to all get set up on the south tree line that is adjacent to the open tent camping area.

Call the park, tell Brandon that your with the Ford invasion meet from Serious Explorations, he will reserve a spot for you, and then you pay when you arrive.

:salute:

I wonder if it will be cold like last year?? I guess with the warm winter we have had so far, it will hopefully be WARM!! Carter is pumped and wants to bring his new go-kart? Do they allow that?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know this forsure Chad, but I would say if he has a helment and you're supervising him in an area away from the trucks it might be ok??? May want to call and ask Brandon to be forsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back