5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

Wow what day, so far... Steve is truly the savior of smorr and my hero. The sas has really impressed me today and makes wonder why I didn't do it sooner! Some good pics and video when I get back.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like you guys are having as much fun as we are :)

Would have been a lot better if so many people hadn't bailed out on the meet, but all in all i like the same groups out on the trails. The Ranger did real good today but still don't like the steering with the locker in the front and both hubs engaged. I did Flex and Stuff got a little spookie since i never un-hooked my sway bars all day. :crazy::crazy:

But the funny part was when i signed in at the office this morning they looked at me and said i haven't seen you in along time, what's wrong someone broke down again or did you have bring parts out, what could i say but i hope not today :(

Oh and i forgot to mention i'm a 35-12.50 short as the Rangers spare tire got mounted on Jake's Ex as we couldn't get an answer that i knew of from listings on Craigslist. But i'll take greg's spare 35 Procomp that's here and give it to Jake and see if he can slice and dice a 3rd one before he goes home :D

Wow what day, so far... Steve is truly the savior of smorr and my hero. The sas has really impressed me today and makes wonder why I didn't do it sooner! Some good pics and video when I get back.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy, you guys did every thing this time i just gave you moral support LMAO

Would have been a lot better if so many people hadn't bailed out on the meet, but all in all i like the same groups out on the trails. The Ranger did real good today but still don't like the steering with the locker in the front and both hubs engaged.

Time for hydraulic assist??

Well that's a wrap for this explorer invasion, Jake and the guys left about 2 hours ago and since I paid for today I went ran a few trails after they left. A lot of the 2-3 trails are turning 3-5's now with the big boys playing at SMORR now, really getting chewed up bad

Smorr has our feature from last year on display! On the floor....

943718_10202304546085771_642651150_n.jpg

1380848_10202304546445780_506415221_n.jpg

This is my lesson in Karma, I have been to SMORR foolishly without a spare tire for years... This year I was determined to find a spare to take along and spent about a solid week trying to search out something to use. I came up with two spares then left them in the yard at home. Never once have I had a problem and BOOM blow two tires this time. The first on the first trail, PEE WEE!

1383747_10202304550085871_607162442_n.jpg

I have some more on my buddies phone and will try to post up soon...

Pee wee ain't so wee anymore. Lol.

You could have used my spare that Steve had, I wouldn't have minded. That was my back up spare. :)

Like they say, if you didn't break something, you weren't wheeling hard enough. Looks like you did some wheeling this time around. :thumbsup:

The top of Double Whammy for your first time in mid-fall is breath taking! What a view. Blowing a second tire on iron horse coming back down is also something you never forget. Making Memories and spending paychecks!

Pee wee ain't so wee anymore. Lol.

You could have used my spare that Steve had, I wouldn't have minded. That was my back up spare. :)

Like they say, if you didn't break something, you weren't wheeling hard enough. Looks like you did some wheeling this time around. :thumbsup:

well that statement leave's me out then as i never get to wheel ;) lol

Jake did you or the other guys get any pics of me draging that VW out of PeeWee lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh my gosh! I hope so I'll have to ask..

Back