Votes: 150 40.5%
  • Yes, Manual

Votes: 51 13.8%
  • No, Manual

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a 93 auto and no way it will spin on dry pavement from a stop. if i go around a sharp corner and rev it hard it will spin one tire and slide sideways a bit. won't even do a burnout on wet pavement.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

'91 XLT auto: could powerbrake in rain with alot of smoke from the bfg's with 3.55 open diffs..sliding out is fun also... on dry pavement, you you must be kidding...

'91 XL manual: i can dump it to spin of course, goin about 15 and stomp on it in first, itll scratch a little, around a turn itll spin alot, in the rain.... first three gears can spin.... donuts are fun !

4.0 automatic with 32x11.5s and 3.57s???i think??? i could power brake and peel around corners, not straight though... now it will be 32X11.5s (untill summer) with a 302 and 4.10s

hehehehe since I busted my rear pinion gear I have had my rear driveshaft removed and running in 4hi. So with just my fornt wheel drive I am spinning my wheels. Lots of fun.

Yes i can spin both tires, even though its an open diff, on a concrete pad (one of them with all the bumpy stuff, pretty much extra traction). I havent actually "burnt the tires" but it will spin on dry pavement in the middle of summer, dad was driving, and he just took off and as he was going he hit it, spun the tires.

Still can with my 31's and open diff.

Word of Caution

Don't try to do a Jay strip with it if its an auto...my truck goes into the garage on Friday for a tranny transplant.

Neither the '94 or the '00 can do anything that resembles a burnout on dry pavement. I believe the AWD on the '00 has something to do with it but '94 must just be lame. It has no good excuse.

Hey Engera drop a 125 dry shot on that 5.0 AWD on an upramp on a cold day and watch it roast all four. lol. Though very cool and stuff I still dont reccomend it for anyone that doesnt feel like buying new truck parts. lol.

96 limited 4x4 auto 4.0ohv..i can lay about 10 foot of rubber on dry pavement..and in the winter i can spin all day long in 4x4 or 2wd..lol

Yea all four! Right in the middle of my driveway... Oh course it was cover with ice at the time! Otherwise, forget it!

oh baby can i spin then.....in my z24 i can lay a patch in 1st and 2nd dry....after a few mods maybe 3rd too

V8, AWD, 31x10.50s and open diffs, I can't even spin'em on a wet day, it just goes!

Well I need to be able to vote again...Once i got the chip i could spin my tires around a dry corner. It rained this weekend and I was trying it out and i did a 180 turning a corner because i was spinning my tires. I aslo can do it straight in the water.

With 3.27 gears i could get em squealing, now i have 4.10's and a limited slip, it feels like i got a V8 now! it'll roast em!

This morning I discovered that I CAN spin my tires....
on snow :rolleyes:
My old turd has no power

Shane

Tuesday in a wet parking lot, I did a VERY nice and long burnout with my 35s and 3.73LS plus my lack of front driveshaft.
Two sweet streaks.

yeah the Durango can spin em with no problem....

i can spin them right good i got a 91 stick shift 4x4 round corners its nuts

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can spin my 30's any where any time any condition. dry,wet,4 wheel, burnouts, donuts, teardrops you name it. Thank Ford for limited slips, 3.73's and 5-Speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back