I love my 94' Explorer [Hello from Bulgaria] | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I love my 94' Explorer [Hello from Bulgaria]

Dennis Ismailov

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 1994 4.0 XLT
Hi. My name is Dennis and I am from Bulgaria , its a small country somewhere in Europe. I really love my Explorer 94' which is a gift from my dad for my graduating but I do have some questions , and I would be really thankful if you can guys help me. So I really hate these radius arm bars , so can you give me some suggestions of making my own custom ones ? Something about front and rear bumper , can you give me some ideas .. I have some trouble with the steering system too ... Here in Bulgaria its very hard to find parts for the big boy .. its nearly impossible ... and that means that I need some self-made ideas and examples.

IMG_4073.JPG

IMG_4074.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4162.JPG

IMG_4391.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4820.JPG

IMG_8873.JPG

OKFH7095.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!
What's wrong with the radius arms? Are they the stock arms, or some kind of lift kit? A pic of them would be helpful.
I see you're tires are 33". Do you know what your axle gearing is? Do you have an automatic transmission?

Welcome!
What's wrong with the radius arms? Are they the stock arms, or some kind of lift kit? A pic of them would be helpful.
I see you're tires are 33". Do you know what your axle gearing is? Do you have an automatic transmission?
The radius arm bars are stock , the bushings are not stock. Yes i drive with the 33x12.5 R15 and the transmission is manual 5 speed, The problem is in the front wheels , they stay like this / \

Welcome!

3B2BF815-BB54-4F8C-92B2-1DC587495270.jpeg

Nice Explorer! Bad wheel bearings or ball joints can cause the front wheels to have negative camber like this / \. Jack up the front end and check for play in the wheel top to bottom. There are "how to" threads here.

Your tires are like that because your lift is not bringing the radius arms down. You need either extended arms or drop brackets to get your front wheels in alignment.

Do you have any details on the lift you're running? It looks like you have a small lift 1-2" but looks can be deceiving with the 33's

Back