Kill List | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kill List

Do we have a Kill list??.. If not.. Post em..
I know some of you guys have been to tracks... what have you guys beaten and been beaten by...

Also list what you have done to your truck incase its not in your sig. In the cases of expo5.0 and especially Troll..don't bother listing what you got under your hoods... we all know :drool: lol
Troll

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

arg.

With my 2003 explorer 4.6 with bolt ons:
2005 dodge durango 5.7 Hemi. Street. won 2/3 races.
2005 silverado 5.3 vortek. street.
2001 honda civic...
2006 eclipse. street.
1993 grand cherokee 4.0 (Lol faster than you think)

With my 2001 trans am WS6: bolt ons.
2006 BMW M3 on the track (he has a high top end...but ill beat him to 120 any day).
neck and neck with a dodge charger srt-8 to 130..(quite a feat...but not a win lol).
A highly upgraded supra (twin turbo at like 18 lbs boost).
and some moron on like a 600CC street bike lol.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

My kill list:

- Horse and buggy
- Man on a bike
- Family of 4 walking to church
- Old lady on a Hoveround

That old lady wasn't really racing. She was just trying to cross the street, so doesn't count. She woulda smoked you if she tried. :burnout:

That old lady wasn't really racing. She was just trying to cross the street, so doesn't count. She woulda smoked you if she tried. :burnout:

No! She looked me dead in the eyes and gave a slight nod as the light changed!

Oh, if you got the nod, ITS ON!

This past weekend

2000 Chevy S-10 2.2 L
2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7L Magnum

Not really a "kill", but I'd love to wheel Moab at some point :)

06photo11.jpg

.. that and 20 other trails/areas like T-haven and of course Hammers :) :

Attachments

• day_2_sledge_hammer_37_scot.jpg
    day_2_sledge_hammer_37_scot.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 579

Not really a "kill", but I'd love to wheel Moab at some point :)

06photo11.jpg

.. that and 20 other trails/areas like T-haven and of course Hammers :) :

+1. I would too!!! I just need to build the rig for it first. ;):D

a gmc denali (v8), dodge ram (newer model, v8), 4 door 2nd gen ex.

all in my 2x4 ohv Sport!

:thumbsup:i do alot of cruising around here and so far:

scrapers
early 90's buick lesabre on 22's or so said the bling fender emblem
2000 or so buick century on 24's
lexus sc430? or 400 from the 90's a v8 one on 24's or something
and a buick rivera on 22's or 28's or whatever, blue and PINK and this thing was F$%#@ fast but i had him to 80 i dont think 80+ through a school zone is smart...at all...

ricers:

some girl in a pink civic with every piece of body hardware possible the thing musta got like 4g's on the skidpad

nissan 240sx on the freeway he never got more than 3 car lengths close to me lol kinda sad actually.

honda s2000..i lost...i was close up to 80 from 40 and then came a corner, i didnt feel like rolling it....

suv's:

a blue explorer 4 door with 5.0 emblems he was faster than me :( this was before my intake and with my subs

cherokee SRT8 blacked out, smoked me so bad i cried

trailblazer ss smoked me ridiculously

a jeep cherokee with a 6.0? or something emblems and all these stickers in the back window about performance this and that...it was a 90's ? grand cherokee, yea, it smoked me whatever it was

Lightning it was evenly matched;) or i like to think so

then the usual random ricer, or abdula in his taxi...

oh and an honerable mention is my coworkers c230kompressor with a stick, i smoked him on the freeway to 80 then i just got wasted, mercedes have a good top end

anyone know what that cherokee was?

All I have is a custom tune (My own tune, still refining it slowly)

-1 ricer civic
-2 wranglers
-f-150
-AUDI A4

...Alright so that last one rolled me :( he got off from a stop sign real hard so I played catchup, rolling start from 20...

I really don't like the tail lights on A4's.

I just beat an 05 v8 AWD mounty by a hood length at 60mph. It was all up hill, I spun the tires off the line for about 40 feet, then quickly pulled ahead a couple of feet, after that we held the same positions with me just pullling ahead inches at a time :D I probably would have done a lot better if I hadn't pulled my front drive shaft

i got a kill the other day , 2006 Silverado, V8 4x4, he couldn't get the traction to get moving,, ,mind you we were in about 18 inches of mud,, and it was raining,, but the best part is , i got my truck dirty , and it looks better now,, with mud on it,,:thumbsup:

I have a kill. I beat an stock 09 GT-R. I have a 98 Explorer Sport 2wd 2 door 5spd 4.0L ohv Eng mods: Elec. fan, 90mm lightning MAF, GS340 racetronix fuel pump, 50lbs ractronix injectors, CAI, big cone K&N air filter, sniper tuning. I think thats about all the mods. :D Oh I had forgot I have one last mod I have a custom turbo kit with a TA63 turbo from a Buick grand national with 18psi of boost, duel stage boost controller,custom 3" exh, :thumbsup:

PA120267.jpg

picsfromcamra017.jpg

I killed my rear-end a few months back and next will be my transmission. hehehe

killed a ZR1 and a Caliber SRT-4

I forgot about another kill that I did about a month ago it was 08-09 SRT-4 Caliber with a few mods. Tonight a black ZR1 corvette was messing with me so I just down shifted to 2nd she went right to 16lbs of boost and then she started pulling real hard I killed him by like 5 cars then he let out of it.

We then pulled up at the next light and he wanted more from a dig the end results were the same. Then he pulled up next to me and rolled down his window gave me :thumbsup::thumbsup: then said he had never seen anything like it or as fast and the fastest thing he has came up against that could beat him.:cool:

Yeah, they are making a new ZR1. Watch the TopGear (BBC America) episode with it. It's AWESOME!

Ryan

Back