NWExplorers BBQ | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NWExplorers BBQ

dreamr said:
Likely the most costumized X's I've ever seen together :D

Should be fun
Maybe you should come on the Moab trip:D . Ask Diff Whack what its like, he has been once and needs to go again. ;)
I wish my aunt, uncle, and cousin in Neah Bay, Washington hadn't all passed on I sure would have liked to go back sometime :( .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, you forgot all about me. I was one of the first ones to reply. I'll be there.

Pahelo

Sorry about that Pahelo

Revised attendees

Spdrcer34-he
Spdrcer34-she
Tytanutt
Dreamr
Arsoul
Albino (me)
Alaskan Jack
Jrgaylor
Greenbeer
Snowexploder
Gina
Pahelo
Siekyre
Maybe..............................Crankcase
but doubtful

Im from Portland and I would like to come... Even though im not elite am I welcome? my X has 4" trailmaster kit. 4.56 gears. detroits both ends. 33x12.50 pro comps and other random mods like ram air and a tuner and ect... take it easy
Alan

AlanGoering said:
Im from Portland and I would like to come... Even though im not elite am I welcome? my X has 4" trailmaster kit. 4.56 gears. detroits both ends. 33x12.50 pro comps and other random mods like ram air and a tuner and ect... take it easy
Alan
Absolutely!

I'll be posting some directions next week. We almost have their parking lot full if we all show up B4 11:00 :D

:exporange :exp: :yelexp: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :navajo: :yelexp: :exporange :exp: :yelexp: :navajo: :roll:

Crankcase said:
Bah! I wont be making it:(
Damn :mad: and I could have made $50 for a picture of you :fire:

For directions I got the addy for the the BBQ place (11522 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98004-1411 US ) and typed it into mapquest, which I suggest for everyone unsure of how to head up there. It's only 193 miles from here haha. Are we gonna get any wheelin goin on or is it just some munchin? I broke my front driveshaft so I've been 2 wheelin it for the past week but I'll have the custom one on by hopefully this weekend. later guys(and chicks) take it easy
Alan

Albino 94LTD said:
Damn :mad: and I could have made $50 for a picture of you :fire:

AHA!...I knew it!

(One of the things I was actually thinking about when considering going hahaha)

Gina said:
$50?!?!? I have pictures of Crankcase...where do I get my $50?? :D

I can get more for the pics I have of you if you wanna play that game :eek: ;) :D

AlanGoering said:
Are we gonna get any wheelin goin on or is it just some munchin?
Alan
At this point it is just eats and greets. We will discuss planning a July run around the Naches area East of Mt Rainier (if it hasn't blown its top by then :rolleyes: ) (or the DNR hasn't closed it due to fire hazard from the drought :fire: )

So, a whiff of greenbacks brings Gina to the board?? :)

Cranky, how many Pic's do you have of her?? :eek:

Albino 94LTD said:
So, a whiff of greenbacks brings Gina to the board?? :)

Cranky, how many Pic's do you have of her?? :eek:

"Girls don't like boys, they like cars and money!"

And um....a few
6909Smilie_shifty_eyes1.gif
(that I would not share for money, unlike other people):D

Crankcase said:
"Girls don't like boys, they like cars and money!"

And um....a few
6909Smilie_shifty_eyes1.gif
(that I would not share for money, unlike other people):D
Hey I like boys too!!

And Ryan, I was thinking of selling the one of you on the trike in front of the Torino to get my 50 bucks. :D

Albino 94LTD said:
Cranky, how many Pic's do you have of her??
Probably a lot... He's my secret stalker who comes into Target when I'm working and makes Assets Protection watch him on surveilance and makes my boyfriend drag me into the backroom...

Not bad. Only 187.12 miles for me. :D

Pahelo

Gina said:
And Ryan, I was thinking of selling the one of you on the trike in front of the Torino to get my 50 bucks. :D

Probably a lot... He's my secret stalker who comes into Target when I'm working and makes Assets Protection watch him on surveilance and makes my boyfriend drag me into the backroom...

Oh...that pic is easy to come by! I think it is kicking around somewhere....

LOL, watching the Target "undercover agents" "covertly" follow me is fun....:D

Now Cranky, you should know better than to doubt the skills of those big tough 17 year old Target security guards :rolleyes:

Spdrcer34-he
Spdrcer34-she
Tytanutt
Dreamr +1.5 :p
Arsoul
Albino (me)+1
Alaskan Jack
Jrgaylor
Greenbeer
Snowexploder
Gina +1
Pahelo
Siekyre
Alan Goering

Getting to be quite a group of us :D
So who all is bringing their significant others?
My g/f is scared that she will be the only "non explorer enthusiast".
wav.gif

Put me down as a deffinate. I will be towing the Ex down there, but it, and I, will be there for sure.

Oh yeah, I have directions and stuff, but what time?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

An "official" count for me...

My wife and I really looking forward to meet all y'all.... So, it will be me, my wife (Nova) and my son (Tylor, age 10)... Ugh, eight days ta go... It kindy funny, last night we were watching the food network and they had an hour long special on the history of Barbeque... Pure torture....

Back