Picked up a new project | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Picked up a new project

Still havn't done much :rolleyes: But this got done, the gate now has it's Logo

12287logo1-med.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks cool - gotta love the logo!

-Drew

What are you doing about the engine? Is the Ranger 2.8 the same old crappy 2.8 that came in S10's, Camaros, and jeeps? If it is, there's a 3.4 out there which is the same exact engine except bored out and it has decent hp/torque numbers. I think it had 160 hp and like 190 lb/ft of torque. I had one swapped into a s10 blazer I had long ago. Something to consider anyhow.

Yey! It looks all pretty! :thumbsup: lol.

I am the sister, and as the comment before me says... page 3! lol. :D

humm, looks like this car is comming along great, and as for You Huntress, your Bro must really love you...

Yup, he sure does, I love him very much too. I do believe he is like the best brother ever, I mean what brother would take time away from playing and build a truck for his sister? lol. :D :thumbsup: All my friends are way jealous... We're gonna go mudbogging this weekend! YEA! I can't wait! Muahahahah! Hurray for MUD! :exp:

okay great,, and sense it's been a while, how about pictures of this sister!!??? J/K,, looks like ur making great progress :)

dtl 2k2 sport said:
okay great,, and sense it's been a while, how about pictures of this sister!!??? J/K,, looks like ur making great progress :)
Look at post #86 ;)

Huntress said:
Yup, he sure does, I love him very much too. I do believe he is like the best brother ever, I mean what brother would take time away from playing and build a truck for his sister? lol. :D :thumbsup: All my friends are way jealous... We're gonna go mudbogging this weekend! YEA! I can't wait! Muahahahah! Hurray for MUD! :exp:

I hope your now planning on me rebuilding this truck up, all nice and pretty (ie painting the axles and stuff) just so you can go and play in the mud and over rev the motor (with who knows how many miles), and pop it? :mad: Not cool!

Stic-o said:
I hope your now planning on me rebuilding this truck up, all nice and pretty (ie painting the axles and stuff) just so you can go and play in the mud and over rev the motor (with who knows how many miles), and pop it? :mad: Not cool!

Not that he wouldn't do the same if it were being built for him :D

P.S. You can always wash it and not tell him ;)

I would never go play in this truck! Ha! what If I break something? Thats why I go play in other ppls trucks or with other ppl! ahahhaha! So if they break it, they fix it! This is not a play truck... when I'm older and have the money, I'll build my own play truck... this is just wheels to get around in that looks cool! lol.

Huntress said:
I would never go play in this truck! Ha! what If I break something? Thats why I go play in other ppls trucks or with other ppl! ahahhaha! So if they break it, they fix it! This is not a play truck... when I'm older and have the money, I'll build my own play truck... this is just wheels to get around in that looks cool! lol.

heck, I'd beat the eyeteeth out of it :D Your brother needs to learn to chill. Build ya a truck and then tell ya how to drive it :confused:

.....Sometimes you just got to get things dirty :D

Posts some pics of that :D

Just picked up new meats for the truck ;)

Will get pics when they're on

BFG A/T 30x9.5x15 :D

Dude, your sister is One fine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looks very sweet young gal, hope she really enjoys the truck ,, looks like you guys are really doing a great job w/ all the work you've done,, keep it up!, :)

While my loving bro was putting new kicks on my truck... I was up at the Moyie Mud Bog! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :exp: It was so much fun! They had hill climbs with a mini rock course, mud pit, mud pit drag racing(lol), and an obstacle course. Lots of Awesome trucks out there, lots of mud, and of course, lots of Drunks! I went with a couple guys friends of mine, we had a blast... one of them taped me and my buddy Andrew while we were on the hill climbs and some other stuff so I'll see if I can get that video up for you guys. I wasn't in the crawler, but we rolled it :roll: ... got some good pics though... did a good job. We all just rolled it back over and kept going. Of course, I can't forget... yes there were chicks mud wrestling with eachother in the pit... and they flashed the whole crowd on both sides of the pit.... even the little kids... :thumbdwn: Anyway, I had fun, and got all muddy and laughed at all the drunk people. It was so worth the $20 to get in... which was for all weekend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pics, pics, PICS!!! :bounce: :D

Back