Pine Barrens/South Jersey run | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run

Best date

• Friday Feb 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday Feb 9th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday Feb 10th

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
133_3318.jpg

Always use grade 8 bolts, kids!

133_3332.jpg

133_3337.jpg

Everyones favorite ranger.

133_3340.jpg

133_3342.jpg

133_3345.jpg

Back in the Wawa after a long day.

133_3346.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Das all folks. Now you guys can get to uploadin'. :D

Oh man.. Looked like a great time, even with the tickets. I will be in for the next run for sure, even if I am sick. The pic of you blasting through the water is awesome... Did you set that shot up? I recommend that for your avatar. Nice pucker moment.. So... Whens the next run? Think maybe we can squeeze one in the end of the month or beginning of March? Keep the pics coming!

Dan

Looks fun! Great weather for it too!

im sorry i missed it thanks for the call and tryin to get me out though i had to work late lastnight and i was dead to the world till about 11am i was kicking myself in the ass all day.

Great pics Jason, although I'm not sure if we should post Mr Ranger on here.

The photos from my camera:

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_1.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_2.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_3.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_4.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_5.jpg

wow, looks like you guys had an awesome time.

again im sorry- sounds like that ranger was being a jerk for some reason. I'll have to look into that since he obviously has a different understanding of the laws than the other rangers i've talked to :thumbdwn: was that at Site-x or Lebanon when he gave you the tickets?

lookin at your pics... i really wish i was able to make it!!!

wow, looks like you guys had an awesome time.

again im sorry- sounds like that ranger was being a jerk for some reason. I'll have to look into that since he obviously has a different understanding of the laws than the other rangers i've talked to :thumbdwn: was that at Site-x or Lebanon when he gave you the tickets?

lookin at your pics... i really wish i was able to make it!!!

I'd like to get another run going here soon, any ideas when a good time would be? Since its relatively close for us maybe we can get monthly or bimonthly rides going? After seeing all the fun, I need to get down there soon. On a side note, anyone going to the autoshow?

Dan

So it took me a while but I got all the pictures loaded up and if you guys want any of them just tell me ill give them to you.

Just click for the slideshow

th_DSC02386.jpg

P.S. Im living proof 2wd Still has a spot in the off road world, Did I also mention I was in overdrive....

Photos 5

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_24.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_25.jpg

Pine_Barrens_02-03-08_-_26.jpg

Ok... done now

Is it just me or is this Superbowl boring??

Looks like you guys had fun.

was a beautiful day to be off in the woods. maby next time around ill be in one peice and can join yall

Jay, you get a new camera? you got some really nice shots in there

defanitly had a good time and look forward to going again with every1,nice pics,that like i added earlier of the spot that ranger was talkin about,it does have a spot for trucks they show a map on it,i think its on page 12,like in the middle,i looked up wharton but it didnt say anything about off roading,im gonna look up some more sites too

I already started a thread in the ECX forum try to get some interest up for another run here real soon.

Dan

Jay, you get a new camera? you got some really nice shots in there

I actually had my brother and friend come as my official photographers and they were shooting with a Nikon D80 and D50. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sell the Chebs, hunt down your old boy, and bring it back. :D

Back