Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Iv4x4ranger, how do you like the Dixon Bros. kit?

Is it worth the money$?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i wanna see some action shots!

...Cool...:biggthump

...I think that only makes 2 stepsides we have on here...:scratch:

the dixon kit is deffinitly worth it rides so much better than stock and as for action pics i dont have any i havent taken it out to much yet i need different spring for the front its to soft

...Bumpin for the new guys...:biggthump

...Don't forget to add your link...;)...I want to read up on the build...:biggthump

Here is my 02 fx4 its 4" + 3" "body "wish i had never put that on." It has 4.88 gears and man trans. Also a custom single in dual out exhaust and a k&n cold air. I just built my hidden front receiver mount "right behind the lisence plate" and am sourcing all the parts for my SAS.
830.jpg
Fasty2.jpg

...Nice truck..Along with starting your new "Ranger Registry", you should do a write up on that hidden receiver and include some pics...;)

damonkr. def love to see more pics of your truck, wheels look badass

Ill try to get some pics and a write up done on the front hitch sometime this weekend. And the wheels are weld 15x12 wide mountian crushers. I would not recomend using a wheel that wide again (they eat up hub assemblys pretty often) but at one time the truck had 35 14.5 wide boggers so that warranted the wheel width.
Snowtrippicsfeb2008008.jpg
Snowtrippicsfeb2008009.jpg

The second pic is not my truck but a friends on the same trip as before thats what happens when you try to pass on the right:) needless to say it took a while to get it out that night.

...I'm hoping we start seeing alot more new Ranger Owners with snow pics now that the season is turning...:popcorn:

...I'm hoping we start seeing alot more new Ranger Owners with snow pics now that the season is turning...:popcorn:

Or maybe we will some photos from old ranger owners once the snow flies in there local area :D

Heres some old snow pics......
IMG_0291.jpg

The white Ranger is my buddy that lives in the Springs......

My 86 STX

heres my 86 STX,2.9/5spd,4in susp. lift,33in MK's, D35/8.8 with 4:56's and locked front and rear,divorced 205 doubler,tuff country extended radius arms

DSC01592.jpg

Picture20023.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

if all goes well gonna do a EB 44(leaf spring) and install a Np435/205 behind the 5spd:eek:

don't think i've whored here yet...
KIF_0357.jpg

KIF_0699-1.jpg

KIF_0687.jpg

don't think i've whored here yet...

..This was probably the only place..:p:

...Just a reminder guys, post 1-3 pics only and be sure to add a link to your free "Ranger Registry"...Try to include all your mods in a list, as we try to reference your truck to others who ask about your mods often...

...It's almost time for Burns to do his "Feature Truck" again for the "Elite" members...and it's never to late to become "Elite"..;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..This was probably the only place..:p:
nah this is one of the best rbv sites.but i would be here more if it wasn't sploder this and sploder that:rolleyes:.:roll::p:

Back