Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

If only a carwash made mine look that good ^

What wheels are these? Don't look bad on a explorer. Rig looks good period. It's going to take forever for mine to get where I want it.

Gorgeous Ex...well done sir.

Thanks All and thats especially high praise coming for you Jon! J Train, the first wheels are Centerline H/T series 31 in 15x8.5. They were made in USA, awesome wheels. Not sure I made the right decision to sell them for Chinese made Dickie Cepeckers. Wanted something "shinier" in a 15x10. Even alot of American Racing wheels are now made in China, sad state of affairs. Thanks again guys! Never planned on keeping this truck more than 5 years. Been about 16 now and it sees more garage time than previous new cars I have owned.

thanks gman!! Was finally able to get the front tow hooks mounted with your advice.

Mean Green Exploded!

hi, I'm Barrett, like the .50 BMG, and here's my Ex Sport. Rolling on Brigeston 31 10.5s mounted on some Cragers. That's a Rage Powersports Black Widow rack with 5 5" pro comp lights. It's got a bumpin system with subs and components. It was actually a graduation gift for college. The only before pic I have is awesome, that's my dad's cobra he bought in 1970, it's really cool! Well Enjoy, tell me your opinions. \../-_-\../
Ex6.jpg

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/ImSimplyGreen/Ex9.jpg[/IMG]
Ex9.jpg

ex2.jpg

Ex4.jpg

Ex3.jpg

ex1.jpg

Ex7.jpg

I'm not sure, what makes it an XLT, and Thanks, it's nothing special, I enjoy it though.

I like that red sport of jamieh650's, the black trim is sweet!

I like that red sport of jamieh650's, the black trim is sweet!

x2! Any more pics jamie of the added linex'd you were having done? Went to a local rhinoliner and they wanted $300 just for front and rear bumpers. And they wouldnt rhinoline the plastic trim or wheel moldings.

Here is mine: TT, 4 door leaf pack, AAL, shackles w/ 265/75/16 ATs

DSCF8221.jpg

flex2.jpg

sport97, nice. I almost ordered that color back in 95-they actually called it the "Expedition" Sport Model. Any info on skidplate? I want to remove the lower valance but havent found an easy want to remount the foglights. I have towhooks in the place you remounted yours.

sport97, nice. I almost ordered that color back in 95-they actually called it the "Expedition" Sport Model. Any info on skidplate? I want to remove the lower valance but havent found an easy want to remount the foglights. I have towhooks in the place you remounted yours.

Not to get off topic here, but you shouldn't have mounted tow hooks to the bumper, they should be bolted to the frame...

Skid plate info:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2871568&postcount=219

There are some more pics and comments in my registry around pg 11 i think.

I plan to get f150 tow hooks. They are the loop style. The brackets to mount them drop down some and will allow me to mount them on the bottom of the frame and hang low enough to clear the bumper.

Not to get off topic here, but you shouldn't have mounted tow hooks to the bumper, they should be bolted to the frame...

10/4 on that one Glen-they are mounted to the frame with Grade 8 bolts.

sport - thanks for the link.

Back