Photos - show off your LOWERED truck | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos show off your LOWERED truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LCPL DOZIER said:
It was on Ebay for sale. Apparently nobody thinks it is worth what I think it is. Ha ha...then again. That is with every thing in this world. It did not sale.

Jebus christ look at the setup in back. Any more pics/info? I want some specs on it...

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Actually there is....Until today. NEWS FLASH EVERYONE. I am in Thailand and I got an email from the body shop. My truck has been boken into and they stole the entire setup. My six 5500's and the three 801d's. They also stole the head unit and the passport 8500xb I just bought. There insurance is covering everything, so it will be ok. Oh and they stole my digital farad from SWX also. The pics are in my pic Gallery for elite explorers or here also.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2037092

Damn, that was one hell of a set up. Sorry for the loss. Any idea how many dBs?

thumper said:
i have yet to see any black rims... i personally like them better...

how bout these:):):) lifted, not lowered....

Attachments

• Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,496

152 db in the wrong box. Windows rolled up and radio not turned all the way up. I was scared to blow subs.

Here's mine, in progress
Roof racks, running boards off , new grille and hood on all next week.
It'll look a lot different

Attachments

• mountainator.jpg
    mountainator.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,573

2658349_43_full.jpg

Its has a 2"/2.5" drop. But it sits the same hieght as a 2wd ranger, just has a better stance.

I bought my Ex to go up, but here is my lowered truck
S4300656.jpg

hey, mankato!

i'm sure you see my cousin's mountaineer all the time, lol.

it's hard to miss these days

55eb1c62.jpg

48725780.jpg

b678c173.jpg

I am well impressed with the look of these, specially teds one. tell me huys, hows the handling, does it corner any better, dont spose its made much diff to gas use or has it?

anybody else find it humorous that the guy who started this thread now has a lifted truck?

anybody else find it humorous that the guy who started this thread now has a lifted truck?
WTF? People are not static. They move to new places, get new jobs, try out new hobbies, and get new vehicles -- life without change is just, boring.

time for an updated one of mine....

5-4.jpg

WTF? People are not static. They move to new places, get new jobs, try out new hobbies, and get new vehicles -- life without change is just, boring.

that's deep, sensei.

Not lowered, but does have the sport truck look and new paint job and nice system...here ya go with 18's and 255/55-18 cooper discoverer H/T plus tires

P1010017.jpg

Back