My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding!

airgus said:
This is my bumper from RLC Welding. It is for a second gen, and I will have pictures in about a week and a half of it installed.

Hey! That looks familiar!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So its been 3 months and i still haven't seen a navajo with sweet ass bumpers. Somebody please fix this

Does someone live by him so they can go over and help him mount the bumpers??

Here is a little teaser, for what is soon to come!!! I will have in-depth photos later tonight, and photos of it painted in 48 hours. Enjoy:)
exploder97

Here are the photos of my RLC bumper!!! I tried to attach more pictures but it will not allow me too.:scratch:

Attachments

• iphone 402.jpg
    iphone 402.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 802
  • iphone 398.jpg
    iphone 398.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 788
  • iphone 410.jpg
    iphone 410.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 787
  • iphone 399.jpg
    iphone 399.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 792

FINALLY!!! I'm DONE!!!!
:notworthy:smokinfro:chug: ;)

Attachments

• bumps.jpg
    bumps.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 779

BOO !!! Why would you spend the money on these and not install the bumpers yet??? It would've been the first thing done when I got them, or atleast within the first week man.

This thread reminds me of my ex girlfriends, exciting at first but a disappointment in the end

Check out my link for my bumper posted above.

Well, I agree with these guys that it took awhile, but that's alright. It's done now, so congratulations!!!! :chug:

...Now post more pics. ;)

Ohhh Noober...

I'll have my bumper on before you do!

Only took 4 years for the winch.

Jerry, looked at your bumper thread, you are putting Noober to shame!

Well, I agree with these guys that it took awhile, but that's alright. It's done now, so congratulations!!!! :chug:

...Now post more pics. ;)

LOL Look a little closer. LOL

You guys forget....Been trying to fix my wife's car....I finally broke down and bought the Dealer Software interface....now I know whats wrong...I can fix the damn list of issues...I just finished the timing last night. I'll get it done....my truck and her Sh*t Volvo.

Besides....I have to have it done in time for the Zombie Apocalypse in 3 months when the $ collapses.

I picked up 5 BFG's 32X11.50X15

O.k., now pick up the bumpers and install them or sell them... lol

I feel like I would have a hot girlfriend if she could only get her nose fixed... I know she could be HOT but ....the bumper is hanging "out" on either side and the 2 center supports are angled differently or they're off some how....:( Look at the drivers support vs the passenger....the drivers side 1.5" or so of extra space. NO ACCIDENTS FRAME STRAIGHT

Attachments

• IMG_1355-1.JPG
    IMG_1355-1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_1357-1.JPG
    IMG_1357-1.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_1350-1.JPG
    IMG_1350-1.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_1351-1.JPG
    IMG_1351-1.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 642

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Noob,

In the pics you posted I cannot tell, Bumper Looks Awesome. Maybe post a full on pic so we can see how different it is.

edit:

4th time I see the difference you are talking about. In the pics it doesnt look too obvious but I am not standing in front of your Ex either.

Back