Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Click here for photo album:
www.explorerforum.com/tds_02

P1301417.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like fun. So bummed I missed out. Staying home and taking a crappy test was pretty crappy when the whole time i was thinking I SHOULD BE AT TDS. Hopefully next year

Matt

Some cool pics Rick! Now that you've knocked another run off fer '02, when ya headin back east? :p
Pete

P1301341.jpg

I was short on time when I posted the link so...

I had a great time this weekend. It was excellent to see everyone again.

Truckhaven was a madhouse. Over a thousand trucks of all kinds. The first day we saw a line of trucks over 1.5 miles long making it's way down one of the trails. Simply amazing.

Our group did our own thing and we barely even ran into anyone once we got out away from the herd. We found some really great places to play.

I had a chance to ride in Paul B's truck and I was very impressed. It really rides nice. The front suspension soaks up bumps like nothing else I've ridden in. Winter Douglas did a great job designing an amazing bolt on suspension system. You will find lots of photos of Paul's truck in the album and video clips will be coming soon.
P1301410.jpg

Rick, great pictures of TDS! I have some photo's also that I will post tommorrow of some of the trail's that we did after you left. We found some great trail's way way in the back 40. Peter Weber got a lot of great shoot's of all of our truck's before we left. Had a great time as always with a bunch of great guy's (& gal's). Brian did you buy your tent trailer today:D . See most of you again in 2 week's at the AZ. run!:bounce:

Here are some photo's of the this pass weekend

The first three photo's are of Colin (Fenderguy) truck!

Brian Kennedy and his truck are above Colin's & Peter Weber is taking photo's.

Attachments

• dsc00300.jpg
    dsc00300.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 349

Second photo -

Attachments

• dsc00301.jpg
    dsc00301.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 363

Third photo -

Attachments

• dsc00302.jpg
    dsc00302.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 340

The next two are of Bill Collin (RangerX) -

Attachments

• dsc00303.jpg
    dsc00303.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 305

second photo -

Attachments

• dsc00304.jpg
    dsc00304.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 326

Next photo is a group shoot -

Attachments

• dsc00306.jpg
    dsc00306.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 324

Last shoot is a photo of my truck -

Attachments

• dsc00307.jpg
    dsc00307.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 325

Paul, have you had a chance to RTI your truck since all of the mods? It looks great. I cant wait until I live in SoCal so I can go on trips with you guys. Great pics.

Kyle, no I haven't yet. I really have not had my truck in my hand's yet and will probably wait anyway's to do something like that until the rear suspension is finish to give it a true test.

I was very please on how the new suspension work. It's like nite and day from the old one. You felt in total control of the vehicle. When the rear suspension is finish, then the whole truck will feel like one. The front & rear suspension will work in harmony. That will be even more exciting. Can't wait !

We all three had a great time. Rossana took a few rolls of film that I will get developed and scan the best shots, then post them. And, yes Paul we should be getting a tent trailer soon. Sunday was the best day for me, we went back farther than I have ever gone into the Truckhaven hills. It was fun hearing my daughter shouting "Weeeeeee" and my wife screaming "Aaaaaahhhhhh" at the same time. By the end of the first day, both of them were spotting through the tight stuff.

Brian, how can I get that video of me going down that one hill???

I can copy the entire weekend on about 20 minutes of VHS tape for you. I am looking at the pictures you took as of this writing. Great shots.

That would be great:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Consider it done. If I don't see you soon, I can mail it to you. Its real short and doesn't look as bad as it did when your standing at the bottom watching. You can't tell there is a 50 foot straight drop about 6" out from your left rear tire.
The camcorder's battery died on your third and victorious try at that other hill, but you can watch Paul make it up.

Back