PAExplorer 98 Sport About me! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PAExplorer 98 Sport About me!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn, there's some pretty fly women in PA, maybe I should visit.

Welcome to the elites! :cool:

Originally posted by the R
Damn, there's some pretty fly women in PA, maybe I should visit.

Agreed, altough I would probably word it...

"There are some very perty ladies up north... who woulda thunk it?" ;)

Seriously though... those are very attractive gals.. I'm sure they have great ~ personalities (as my friend always likes to put it) :D

Congrats on your eliteness:D Nice lookin ladies I might add;)

Hey, another elite PA'er. Kewel!!! Welcome to your eliteness :D!

PAExplorer said:
By the way, that picture up top is probably the only time any of you will see me without my Flyers hat on. So if you see this hat you know it's me!
-E

And that's the way it should be!

GO FLYERS!!!

I know it says Ca, but I am actually born in PA and grew up on the Jersey side of the Deleware just outside of Philly. The Marines have me temporarily misplaced.

Did you have your hat on when I came for the bumper? Thanks again man and this is why I wanted it:
12558truck_front_3.jpg

By the way, that picture up top is probably the only time any of you will see me without my Flyers hat on. So if you see this hat you know it's me!
P1010028.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew I had this somewhere

Is that my bumper?!!!! Looks sharp man. I don't think I had my hat on then either. I must be slippin. I'll shower with it on today to make up for lost time.
peace!-E

He seriously never takes that hat off. Yeah lou took that pic, the only time I saw you without the hat. You took it off to wear the light

Back