Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Tracy and I are planning on heading out for the week to watch the craziness. Anyone else interested. Probably run a trail or two as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd love to go again, It was awesome last time aside from getting sandblasted. I'll have to wait until we get a little closer to see what financial shape i'm in.

I would love to go, but unless a miracle happens between now and then I don't see it happening! Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Not helping out the Twisted Customs crew again?

No, they are no longer racing. Their KOH rig was sold to someone back East. I would be going just to hang out and watch unless someone needs a codriver or wants to hire me as a crew chief LOL

Brian if you decide to go, take the long way and come pick me up. I'll split the gas with ya.

sounds like a great weekend getaway :D besides the motorhome still has gas! so does the '91 :rolleyes:

sounds like a great weekend getaway :D besides the motorhome still has gas! so does the '91 :rolleyes:

It's actually a week long deal now for 2010, this event is growing by leaps and bounds:eek:. Last year the there was a UTV race on wed. then the LCQ or last chance qualifier was on thurs. then the big race was on fri.

Here's the schedule:
http://www.kingofthehammers.com/schedules.php

Tracy's parents are coming out and have rented a motorhome for all of us. Sounds like we will be there Tuesday-Saturday.

Tracy's parents are coming out and have rented a motorhome for all of us. Sounds like we will be there Tuesday-Saturday.

Can I borrow your shower :p:

Starting to make plans to fly out, rent a SUV and probably camp on the lakebed with a friend of mine Thursday - Saturday morning. Wish the LCQ was going to be Thursday like last year, Tuesday is too early for us to fly out.

Might be able to work something out. It depends if we can get the tanks emptied and refilled when we are out there. It will be good to see you out there again Brian.

Me and Mrj are gonna be out there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Matt, looks like we are going to get a hotel afterall. Are you going to have your Ranger there? I will look for it.

Just got my plane tickets tonight. I will be on the lakebed Tuesday afternoon through the end of the race Friday night. Have my handheld race radio coming Thursday so I can keep track of the race.

Back