01+ Sport Clear's are installed! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01+ Sport Clear's are installed!

Well, I was tracking the package every couple of minutes yesterday untill they were delivered. I had my Girlfriend bring them up to me at work. First of all the box they were shipped in was HUGE:eek:. I opened it and there was a smaller white box. Packing was very good. Opened it and there they were in all their colorless glory!

First impression: They look very good Dead Link Removed
Quality: Looks good, solid and can not see any problems there Dead Link Removed
Looks: Very Factory, just clear. Dead Link Removed

They did not change any look, just a clear reflector on the side. Very Nice Dead Link Removed. They included Amber 3157's. Nothing special just GE Amber 3157's. I installed one with the amber and one with my current SuperWhite's. I like the look of the Amber when flashing and even the look of them when off. However, I think I like the silver, amber blinking better. So I will order them and use that setup. With the clear lenses and the SuperWhites or Blue, it just looks TOO Uncle Bens! Not a bad look, just not my look. I will keep the amber's in untill I get the silver bulbs.

:rolleyes: Now I know everyone wants to see pics. However, I was out last night and did not get a chance to take some and post. So I will tonight when I get home. Pics ETA: 6:00 Central! Please check back then.

I give the ProCarParts.com a Dead Link Removed, at least for now. A week and month, and if needed other reviews will be posted about the longer term quality of the product.
:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

75 dollars, god damn they shot the price up, whut kind of crap is that?? it wen't from cheap as hell and a great deal to a rediculous price and a crappy deal...i'll still pay it but i mean come on, anyone else outraged?

sounds good. post the pics when you get a chance

Here they are!!! I've got clears on my O1 Sport!:eek:

Click for all the pics!

DSC00005.jpg

WOW! nice!:eek:

Wonder if those will fit MY truck they look the exact same as mine from the photo the only difference I've noticed from the 01' from 02' is the headlights had different bulbs for high beam/low beam... hadn't noticed anything different in the corners, the orange marker is even in the same spot. PCP.COM says they will fit so worth a shot!

I must not comprehend well then .... lol

This is straight from PCP.COM

2001+ FORD EXPLORER SPORT/SPORTRAC CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS
2001+ FORD EXPLORER SPORT/SPORTRAC AND 2002+ FORD EXPLORER(ALL MODELS) CLEAR FRONT CORNER LIGHTS 2PC SET INCLUDES 2 AMBER 3157 BULBS FOR 2-DOOR MODELS ONLY

The way it sounds to me is that the bulbs will only fit the two doors but the lights will fit all models.... maybe they messed up or I'm just STUPID! :rolleyes:

looooooooking sweet man, my order is bein placed despite the price!

Wow they look good ...Where's the mail man the tracking said mine are in jacksonville. Anyone live there can run them down state....Hopefully i will have photo's at the weekend.

damn, i am getting them.... i just cant wait for my paycheck, install my system and get my new changer, then my next pay check! Clear corners intake and EXHAUST!

Originally posted by Timmy
I must not comprehend well then .... lol

This is straight from PCP.COM

2001+ FORD EXPLORER SPORT/SPORTRAC CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS
2001+ FORD EXPLORER SPORT/SPORTRAC AND 2002+ FORD EXPLORER(ALL MODELS) CLEAR FRONT CORNER LIGHTS 2PC SET INCLUDES 2 AMBER 3157 BULBS FOR 2-DOOR MODELS ONLY

Just means they have stock for all models, your's won't look like black majics though. They be for your 02.

damn man,where u get the blue bulbs?

InS0mNiAc Do you mean the corners? If so they are just blue 3157's. If you are talking about the headlights. They are TRUE HID's!:cool:

nah man im talkin the corners, the hid's r tight though, i can't seem to find them anywhere...maybe i should try somewhere like pep boys or kragen?

Those clear corners look excellent! Really makes the Sport stand out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:cool: Thanks everyone for the compliments.

:) Dead Link Removed I would like to say add two days later the lenses still look good. The quality of them still seems good. It has been raining and it is also been 90+ degrees in the day. No fogging, moisture, or anything else yet. If there is I will let everyone know.

It does suck that they price went up.:mad: I guess that they see that there is a demand!:rolleyes:(NO S*#T) So the price went up. However, be glad that you don't have to buy accessories from PCP's.com for your Viper! Look at these simple clear reflectors for

DGE-SPVIPERCBL.jpg

:eek:Price: $86.95:eek:

Back