04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

You should be more worried about the cicadas/locust commiting suicide on your windshield. Then again I had a bird a few weeks ago decide to commit suicide. Nothing like seeing feathers near the top of the windshield when you clean the truck..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lizardtrac said:
point taken but that 2nd looser was the only explorer that won ;)
I know, I was joking. I saw the attention ya got last year :thumbsup:

Blee1099 said:
You should be more worried about the cicadas/locust commiting suicide on your windshield. Then again I had a bird a few weeks ago decide to commit suicide. Nothing like seeing feathers near the top of the windshield when you clean the truck..
Windex and a lot of elbow grease will take the bugs off the entire front end of your trucks. I guarantee all your trucks will be covered in bug guts from your ride out to Carlisle.

Ha, I think I have all of you beat for most pre-Carlisle work done to your truck this year :D Try getting an alignment, brakes, new hatch, lots of body work, remounting a CB, building a switch panel, mounting lights, rewiring, banging out a bent rim and balancing all tires, more body work, painting fender flares, painting everything else, grinding off rust, hooking up neons, installing new speakers, even more bodywork, new muffler, new pipes, oil changes, tranny fluid change, new seats shocks and coils, and a crapload of rustoleum!

On that note, mucho MUCHO thanks to Draper, Justin, Dave, Wolf, Doug, and Ben for all the work they've volunteered on my rust bucket... and on Jack too. Couldn't have done it without you guys- it means the world to me!! :)

And as for you.......
im currently being paid off by a certain other stripped truck not to show up this year so that person has a chance of winning and that person is still pissed cause I was the only one that DIDNT clean their truck up and placed

,,!, :p :D

Of course I'm polishing! Not like I have anything better to do. Besides it suposed ot be nice Saturday. So I get to drive the Z71 until Saturday morning. I refuse to take mine out of the garage. :D

Trying to get last minute stuff together so I can leave on time tomorrow. I just put 13.02 gallons of gas in for $30.17. I really hope gas is cheaper in PA:(

Lindsy, around what time are you getting to the hotel? Just wondering how long Im gonna have to wait in the parking lot:p

okkkkkkkkkkk i'm all set...jus spent the better half of my thursday afternoon scrubin Hotness...shes alllll ready..im includin some pics...i'm pickin up a bunch of drinks for sat for everyone and luggin them along in a huge cooler...so people u better drink my drinks!WAhoooooooo this weekend is finalllly here!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: see everyone out there! and BTW Tex..i filled up gas today and it was $2.11 a gallon it jus keeeeps goin up....safe trip everyone and my cell is 484-467-7897 jus incase.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 188
  • fixed2.jpg
    fixed2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 182
  • fixed3.jpg
    fixed3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 193

posting my cell number just in case

Karol

215 284 0312
leaving around 2pm

IAmTodd said:
Of course I'm polishing! Not like I have anything better to do. Besides it suposed ot be nice Saturday. So I get to drive the Z71 until Saturday morning. I refuse to take mine out of the garage. :D
HAHA thats funny, I am the same way. Ill walk before it leaves the garage until saturday.

Heheh.. I'm ready.. well almost.. got to finish packing tomorrow morning and pickup a few odds & ends.

Well, Its all ready. Except the dang driving light I just broke 10 minutes ago!! Looks like I gotta run to Walmart in the morning to buy a replacement :fire:

O well though. Just got some cleaning on the inside to do, nothing special. Packing, some snacks, and I'll be ready to roll out Saturday morning at 4 30 :D :bounce:

Can't wait guys.

Here's tha dang little devil!! And a pic of the final product. Not to good with the bad lighting in the garage.

Attachments

• DSC00589.JPG
    DSC00589.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00590.JPG
    DSC00590.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC00594.JPG
    DSC00594.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 182

Good luck everyone! I want lots of PICS!!!

i agree cj i want to see lots of pics

Ok, we're leaving....now :D Cell is 717-437-0541. C'yall there. We're stopping at CJ Pony Parts on the way down to get some Mustang goodies, so we'll probably be at the fairgrounds sometime after lunch today. I'm fighting off a nasty head cold, so hopefully I won't be falling asleep constantly.....
We're towing the Sammy with us and staying overnight at Pine Grove Sat. nite. Hmmm, ya think they'll let Sammy into the AFN if I slap a Ford decal on it??

Man, I really wish I could make it on this one. You all have to take a ton of pics. I want to see the show and escpecially the offroading. Pics, pics, pics

Well Im leaving right now. If Im not in Harrisburg(Wormleysburg) by 5:00p.m. send out a search party cause Im either lost or dead. See ya'll there.
Cell # 512-680-7854

Anyone who is still around, here's what you'll be seeing. I'm done, just gotta pack now!

Attachments

• DSC00599.jpg
    DSC00599.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 173

Woot! i'm running behind as usual :D Ben, myself, Wolf and Bri will be leaving here about 4pm.........ish.......... Anyone who gets to the hotel, just wait til we get there, since I can't pay for the rooms til everyone's there anyway! Safe trip everybody, I'll see ya soon!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

O God, now I'm starting to act like Tara....... :D

i'm leaving around 4:30 also

got a better trailer so i hope everything goes just as smoothly as with the uhell trailer wish me luck

karol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What happened to the weather, all of the suddon now its gonna rain all day... :fire:

Back