16 12"s in the Mounty

EVLSPL

Reaction score
City, State
Fitzgerald GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Mountaineer
Hello all,
I know that it has been a long time since my last post so, I have to make it something good. Well Here is a build that has never been done before in a third gen. We are putting 16 12" Incriminator Audio lethal Injections in the mounty being pushed by 8 Incriminator Audio 20.1's. So sit right back and watch it happen.

First came the door panels.
I made these to hold 10 6.5"s per door. They are going to be wrapped in black leather.
100_1150.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1157.jpg

Second was ripping out the interior again. While doing that I took out the old boring mercury seats and installed some acura rsx type s seats covered in black preforated leather.

100_1158.jpg

100_1159.jpg

Then comes my favorite part... The big ass enclosure build.
I fastened down the bottom boards securely.
100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

With a good solid bottom for the enclosure I can now start on the walls and top. The sides are double baffled and the top is doulbe baffled with 4x4's on top for bracing.
100_1180.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_1191.jpg

100_1192.jpg

more updates coming probably dailly so stay posted. Let me know what you guys think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why???

all that weight takes away from the coolness of the supercharger...

im also not one for all that sound equipment.

damn...you could probably just open the back hatch and turn all that up to get a little extra boost ..that might cancel out all the weight haha

but seriously thats insane..i dont even wanna ask what its gonna cost

hit up the junk yard now for windows. make sure to have a few spare rears they tend to break!! i still havnt gotten my rear glass cladding painted

that is a amazing setup wish i could hear it. i like the rims too nice bosses

thanks for the input guys. should have an update shortly.

It makes about as much sense as a screen door in a submarine... But to each his own. Good luck with the install!

-Joe

Thats gonna set off bank security alarms

That's insane! Hope you put some bullet proof windows in it! Hope you like living with no hearing when your 30!

Different. I'm all for doing things because you can, but there are limits.

well here is a little update. My shop has been really busy here lately so I haven't had much time to work on the mounty.

anyway the 4x4"s across the top are done we ran out of 4x4"s right before the last place to put one so we had to use 2 peices for it. and I got four of the many partions installed.
100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

100_1233.jpg

100_1234.jpg

Man im all about this. I wanted to do 12 12's but never got to. (lifted instead lol)

Cant wait to see the final product

Hello all,
Time for another update. Today I finished shooting in the partitions and shot in the baffles. Here are some pics.

100_1243.jpg

100_1240.jpg

100_1253.jpg

100_1251.jpg

100_1250.jpg

This is insane!

Keep up the good work :D

damn you are out of control! this is cool as **** :D

that is so frigg'n sweet!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BAH woulda been MUCH cooler if you designed it so they were all ported boxes. Would have moved a lot more air. Still neat though.

with all the time and money you're spending on this you could do so much more....

RB Spacers, body lift, coil springs, and some 35's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is going to look insane when done. :thumbsup:
I'm curious to know how much this "box" will weigh once it's finished.

Back