1991-1994 Removal of Explorer Emblem | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1991-1994 Removal of Explorer Emblem

CJExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT 4X4
NO NO NO, dont think im taking away my explorer LOVE. I just want the newer looking emblem and was wondering if there is holes on the back of the 1991-1994 explorer emblem. Does Anyone have pictures? or know how big the holes are?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes there are holes. 3 of them I think.

Ryan

...these holes are on the rear hatch...the left side has one 3/8" hole and 1-1/4" hole...the right side has 3- 3/8" holes...;)

...left side...
badgehole002ro2.jpg

...right side...
badgehole001ms8.jpg

ugggly.. shaving? anymore about the removal tho? did y ou using fishin wire? ive heard that tactic..

so where are these bolts? do you need to take the doorpanel off or something?

mine wern't held in by anything...but had holes...and 2 sided tape...came off pretty good with a screw driver, lol. had to repaint the back hatch anyways, a boat went threw it :|

lol dang.. yeah thast a pain taken the whole thing off.. o well.. thanks

i pried mine off thiw a flat head screw driver. put a piece of cloth under the screwdriver so you dont wreck the paint.

cj wher you at man? did you still want that radio? i want that emblem if y ou still got it!

Back