2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

Leaving tomorrow morning around 9am. So stoked guys.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My boss just gave me 4 free admission tickets. If anybody wants them, let me know!!

Any specific time we should arrive?

Wow, way to damn excited to get this train moving! Actually have both rigs cleaned up but only bringing the Edge this year again. Expo has way to much cancer and I just put about 400 into the engine and power steering. Hoping to get her fixed before the snow flies.

BTW, 8 Hours till the gates open! We will be leaving here about 3ish at the latest, hoping earlier if the wife can get out earlier.

7303982484_f21ea3f96b.jpg

Untitled by Adam's Flickr, on Flickr

Few minor risings and on the way

ugh....off to a late start. i'm leaving soon. i think tara's going to catch up on some needed sleep. she got in very late last night.

should have woken her up at 6am and taken a pic of her for me :D

King of Prussia service plaza now.

Finally made it

i made it and checked in at the hotel

hit me up if your looking for me

i made it and checked in at the hotel

hit me up if your looking for me

there's a few sheep that don't wanna see you anywhere near them

Are you guys going to be parked in the same spot as last years show?

The econo lodge in Harrisburg has open rooms and is where I'm staying for tonight/tomorrow. Its 67 a night for anyone that needs a hotel

Are you guys going to be parked in the same spot as last years show?

nope, right below where the rocks used to be, on the steep as hell hill! :mad:

Ok then, if you see someone slip and start rolling down the hill, please stop me.
On another note, wonder if the Event Manager ever gave it any thought in the advent of a mass roll over of all those Explores rolling over all the spectators down below? I mean you know how the press would jump all over this.

Ok then, if you see someone slip and start rolling down the hill, please stop me.
On another note, wonder if the Event Manager ever gave it any thought in the advent of a mass roll over of all those Explores rolling over all the spectators down below? I mean you know how the press would jump all over this.

i dont know, but you could prob walk up to that aerostar, and push it over

vroomzoomboom said:
i dont know, but you could prob walk up to that aerostar, and push it over

I say we do it!

Well it was nice meeting all of you gentleman and ladies. I hope to see you all next year. It was an amazing experience and I had a lot of fun as a first timer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good seeing all of you guys! I think this has been the best Ford Nationals that I've been to.

Back