'96 2.3L as a daily driver. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'96 2.3L as a daily driver.

I just check it out myself, the dude wasn't home. I told him Sunday. It looks to be in decent shape, but I'll have to wait until Sunday to actaully drive it. Body is straight, interior isn't that bad (just no carpet like he said) and I wouldn't mind owning it for a little bit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no carpet or floor insulation really brings the suck as well.

My original rager had cut pile in it:D When I need to replace it you just go get a 4x6 piece from wally world for 40 bucks;)

Was it geto? Yes, but dam it was cozy and quite in there:thumbsup:

no carpet or floor insulation really brings the suck as well.

Man, the more this thread goes on, the more it sounds like you're describing my truck. At this rate the only thing you'll like is the fact thats is the '90 body style.

<-Regular Cab, No A/C, Losing the carpet soon, lost plenty of tail lights, losing the bed.

so, did you get the truck? it sounds like my 95 but it has air ....

hey buddy, i'm new here and just down the road from you...i don't know how to do it but put me on your buddy list...i have a 95 ranger xl 2.3 standard cab 4x4 5 speed with a.c, i love and i need lots of help with local info for my ranger and local lite off roading and gatherings...more into camping with this one and i haven't taken it on aything rougher that trabuco canyon yet...not sure what she's got in her for off roading yet...and as for the gas milage, mine is pretty much stock w/150,000 miles on it and i get 14-17 city streets and 22 plus mpg going to and from big bear and yucca valley and back with the a/c on the whole time...i love my truck but my f-250's are just sitting due to the gas prices and they only get 10 mpg.

Nice

Check Dezertrangers.com

Back