AC Cooled Seats / Running Very Hot! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

AC Cooled Seats / Running Very Hot!

doloskeeter

Reaction score
City, State
Mesquite, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
2016 Explorer Sport, 1 week old. When the AC cooled seats are on, #1 , I can't hear them on like I could with the 2013 Explorer Ltd I traded in. #2 , the back part of the seat, where your back rests upon, is running extremely hot!. If you put your hand in the back flap behind the seat, it's crazy hot and the heat is coming through on my back.

So while my bottom is cool, I feel like I have a heating pad on my back. I'm afraid to really use it.

Of course I'm going to take the car back to the dealer, but I'm curious if anyone else has encountered this.

2016 Explorer Sport, 1 week old. When the AC cooled seats are on, #1 , I can't hear them on like I could with the 2013 Explorer Ltd I traded in. #2 , the back part of the seat, where your back rests upon, is running extremely hot!. If you put your hand in the back flap behind the seat, it's crazy hot and the heat is coming through on my back.

So while my bottom is cool, I feel like I have a heating pad on my back. I'm afraid to really use it.

Of course I'm going to take the car back to the dealer, but I'm curious if anyone else has encountered this.
Do you found the problem on your seats ,? cause I have the same problem

Do you found the problem on your seats ,? cause I have the same problem
Welcome to the Forum Oscar. :wave:
The member you quoted was last seen here on January 19, 2017. I doubt you will get an answer from him.

Peter

Back