All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!!

I have 2 questions! Is it ok to enter a stock truck with u guys? And, I wanna go to paragon, but i'm not gonna take my truck, so i will need to ride with someone and so will my dad. Thanks alot!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'll be in hazelton on that sunday, if things go right i'll meet you all at Paragon. my buddy's dying to try his new cherokee so he might come out too. i dont think i can make the carlisle part but count me in for paragon.

chad

Ok Ok, I'm getting lazy! lol

I haven't forgotten to post- I just haven't had any new info lately :rolleyes: Here is what I DO have so far though.....

Friday night some of us are meeting at Carlisle to compete against each other in the 1/4 Eliminations at South Mountain Dragway, which is about 15 minutes south of Carlisle Fairgrounds. Seeing as to how we've all been pals for a long time, we're sharing a room together to save cost, possibly two if we have that many people who want to go Friday night.

In order to make life easier for those of us attempting to get this to go smoothly, please be so good as to post a reply to THIS thread with the following info- (Yes, I know it's still a month and a half away- feel free to edit what you post if your circumstances should change!)

1) Are you coming to the Carlisle show on Friday or Saturday or both?

2) Are you coming to Paragon on Sunday to go Wheeling?
~~~~~~~~IF YES:
2a) Are you driving your own truck through the park? OR
2b) do you want to ride along with someone else?
* this will help us determine what trails to take, but I can definitely tell you that it will be fairly easy, damage free trails to start with.

3) Do you need a hotel/ campground reservation for either?

Thanks!!!!!! :)

Getting there Friday. I'm not sure about Carlisle. I need to chat about hotels for Friday night.

See? Easy!

1) Yes, I'll be there both days

2) Yes, I am going to Paragon on Sunday
-2a) hell no I'm not driving Blackjack through there! It's lowered for Heaven's sake, lol
-2b) Yes, I will be hitching a ride with somebody else- I'm not picky, whoever has room ;)

3) Yes! both!

One more thing...I have a little incentive for Y'all...

I'm HOPEFULLY going to have shirts made for all the Explorer owners (and rangers, bronco's, etc) with a 100th anniversary logo and a pint sized Explorer on it....

Saturday at Carslile, Sunday on the trails with my Zuk. Shouldn't need a campground or hotel.

now, why would I want a t shirt with an explorer on it? Ranger's did come first:p

Well, as of now, not sre where I stand, butI just reserved myself a 6" Skyjacker lift kit, so:D

hopefully coming up Fri., sleeping in the truck or coughing up $$ for hotel till sat, and leaving sat night. sorry cant paragon on sunday.....

New list! I know it's getting closer, so all you *maybe's* please look into getting off and attending!

ATTENDING:
98FordX24
Spas
Lizard
JDraper
Namitey
Muskrat
DasFrem
ExplornJ
Parli22
ExplorerEb96
2001ExpSport
IamTodd
4x4speedchic
WillieChu
yob_yeknom
99Sport
Monmix
97X
Sunbum

MAYBE:
TBomb
ChuckyD
4Wheelin
davesexplorer
nnnick
JoshC
Stretch
Mikke
Isaac
Holty
RickFireftr
GJarrett

As time gets closer, all will get a PM from me making sure you know what's what and where's where.

I'll run the trails if we do some easier trails.

I would seriously hate to drive that far and not run any trails, so somebody do something simple!

count me in.

1) maybe friday, saturday for sure
2) maybe depending on times
-2a)yes
3)don't know yet (don't know how many are comming with me)

1) Just Saturday

2Not 100% sure
2a) Depends on the trails
2b) "

3) Will need one for Saturday if we go to Paragon

hello everyone,

looks as if I probably will be going to the show on saturday but i can't be sure yet for a couple more weeks, but most likely i will be going.

OK, I think im in the right place here, sorry but I couldnt read all the posts, my eyes can only take about 5-10 min of looking at the screen b4 they shut down.... anyway, the surgery went well, and as far as carlisle, it looks promising, its been just a week and im already able to see alot, which is more then the doctor originally expected. Im really looking foward to getting out there to the show again, and ofcourse wheelin..... hope everyone is doing good, and Ill be looking foward to seeing ya'll at carlisle, if ya need ta get ahold if me, just gimme a call, its just too much to hold a conversation on the pc yet, too painful. talk to ya later

Chris

Hey Chris, glad to hear your surgery went well. Hope it heals up fast for ya!

I wanna go

I am in Norfolk, VA until July for school, but I don't have my Explorer with me. I drove my wifes stock jeep cherokee out here and would be willing to park it elsewhere if I could hang out with someone with a real truck.

Oh yeah

Can I ride with someone on Sunday?

Lizard's alive!!!!! Glad to hear you're doing so well, old man! Oh wait, if you can see a lot better now then I can't sneak up on you anymore..bummer :D Your 'new used toy' is sitting in my basement, btw- let me know if you want me to bring it to you so you can slap it on the Skunk before Carlisle.

Diff Whack Daddy, I think you're Muskrat's hero...I know no one will mind meeting you in person and telling us what it's like hanging with the crew out west ;) There will be plenty of room for ride alongs on Sunday- we'll sort it out who rides with who on Saturday night.

Thanks for volunteering to leave the J**p out of sight....it sounds mean but this is definitely an ALL FORD weekend, lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I only brought it because the Ex is at AA getting that 700-R4 tranny. Otherwise, it would have been out here. The heep is all stock and is used for what it's worth, a grocery getter. The only god thing about it is it came stock with a solid front axle. I really can't think of anything else good about it.

Back