Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006 | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006

You're just posting to pad your post count!!! :rolleyes:

;)

It'll be good to see you out there, Anthony. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey josh, how far is chico from coronado?

i was thinking about coming up there for a mini vacation. maybe work on some trucks and dfrink some beers. live the college life a while.

We were out there this weekend with the CORVA Poker Run.

I can honestly say that was some of the best four wheeling I have done yet.
Don't worry if you have a stock vehicle, there are enough places for all levels of vehicles and drivers.
Several of the hill climbs were deep soft sand that some had problems getting up. (not sure if it was from so many vehicles or the ATV's that were running as well)

Anyway, we had a great time and highly recommend you take advantage and enjoy this premier four wheeling destination. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I have a buddy from work who is going to come out on saturday. He just bought a brand new Frontier crew cab 4x4 about 6 months ago, and he wants to get it dirty. :D

Stic-o said:
I have a buddy from work who is going to come out on saturday. He just bought a brand new Frontier crew cab 4x4 about 6 months ago, and he wants to get it dirty. :D

He can follow tom, jeff, colin, and myself. we will let him get it dirty :D

RockRanger said:
He can follow tom, jeff, colin, and myself. we will let him get it dirty :D
I think you left out a few names.................. ;)

Ooohh, I got my TrueTrac and my wristed arm put in this past weekend. :thumbsup:

so i guess i'm out again then, unless i can ride with someone else. who needs gas money?

BKennedy said:
I think you left out a few names.................. ;)

Sorry the TTB guys are in a different class that doesnt compare :confused: :D Just tossed a few names up that I thought could make a nice interesting run for a stock truck :D

I cant wait to get out there and go wheeling. A few small things I need to do to the truck and I will be ready to go :bounce:

Also don't forget the firewood. We cant have to much out there so bring as much as you can possibley fit for the trip.

RockRanger said:
Sorry the TTB guys are in a different class that doesnt compare :confused: :D
I seem to remember a gray Ranger with a TTB doing all kinds of crazy stuff...........ring a bell, anyone, Beuller???? Hello! :p

RockRanger said:
Also don't forget the firewood. We cant have to much out there so bring as much as you can possibley fit for the trip.

Would almost a full cord of wood help out??

Felix said:

That's good for just one night..

:D

This is going to be a race to the finish for the zuk..

Felix said:
I want to see you pull up in either the neon or on your DR with that much wood with you. :D

FROADER said:
I want to see you pull up in either the neon or on your DR with that much wood with you. :D

Didn't you hear Colin, the wood already was on the Neon :D and now Felix will get his revenge :p

Ah, that's right. then, on the back of the DR!! ;)

I think Felix would rather throw the Neon in the fire...they're actually gonna repair it :rolleyes:

Fire Good, Fire Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

RockRanger said:
Sorry the TTB guys are in a different class that doesnt compare :confused: :D Just tossed a few names up that I thought could make a nice interesting run for a stock truck :D
Kinda of turning into a SAS snob already, eh Matt?????? :p :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Back